These Blackened Pork Chops with Garlic Aioli are to die for! They are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. The creamy garlic aioli pairs oh so nicely with it. With this recipe, you can have dinner on the table within 15 minutes?
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- First off, it is super simple to make.
- Secondly, the pork chops are hassle free and oh so crispy yet juicy on the inside.
What Do I Need To Make Blackened Pork Chops?
- Boneless pork chops-I like getting mine from Butcher Box! Use my link HERE and get free meat every month with your order.
- Ghee-To help with the pan searing.
For the cajun seasoning-
- Chili powder, paprika & cayenne-Give these blackened pork chops a nice kick!
- Garlic powder, oregano, and sea salt-Add some nice flavoring.
What Kind Of Sauce Goes Well With Blackened Pork Chops?
- I am a huge fan of aioli. These pan seared pork chops would go great with garlic aioli or dill aioli.
How To Make Pan Seared Blackened Pork Chops?
- First off, add your ghee to your pan and turn the stovetop on to medium heat.
- Next, mix all of your spices together and sprinkle over the pork chops.
- Add the pork chops to the pan for 5 minutes and then flip for 5 more minutes for a total of 10 minutes. The pork needs to reach 145 degrees F to be considered done and safe to eat. If the pork is not done within 10 minutes, cook it a little longer.
How Should I Reheat?
- I suggest reheating in the oven at 350 for 5-10 minutes.
Are These Pork Chops Whole30 Friendly?
- Yes they are! They are also Keto, low carb, and paleo friendly too!
What Sides Go Best With Whole30 Pork Chops?
I love eating this dish with so many things:
If you like this recipe, you will love my other pork recipes:
- Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Air Fried Frozen Pork Chops
- Whole30 Pork Tenderloin
- Honey Ginger Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Pork Butt
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Blackened Pork Chops
- cast iron pan or non-stick pan
- 3 boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp butter or ghee if you are dairy free
For the cajun seasoning:
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Melt your ghee or butter. Place it in the cast iron pan or non-stick skillet on medium heat. Then, mix together your spices and rub them over the pork chops on both sides. Add to the pan for 5 minutes, then flip and add for an additional 5 more minutes or until the pork chops reach 145 degrees F. Remove from the pan.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna