These peanut butter and jelly wings are seriously the most amazing thing! The creamy peanut butter combined with grape jelly, sriracha and lime has a combination of the most amazing flavors. Topped off with red pepper flakes, green onion and crusted peanuts these wings are to die for!
What makes these air fryer chicken wings so good:
- Last night we were at a party and someone said there is nothing like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It has been years since I have had that considering I am gluten free. Then, it hit me that I should combine peanut butter, jelly and chicken wings! That is how this recipe was made.
- These wings are crispy, sweet and savory all in one! Perfect for date night at home or a weekend appetizer.
Peanut butter jelly wings ingredients:
- Chicken wings-I like using frozen ones from Butcher Box. Butcher Box sends me a monthly supply of all of my favorite proteins. I love using their stuff because I never have to run out or worry about it going bad in the fridge since their stuff comes frozen. If you use my link HERE you can get free bacon for life.
- Peanut butter-Make sure it is creamy and not crunchy.
- Jelly-I like using grape jelly in this recipe.
- Apple cider vinegar-Adds a nice kick with the creamy peanut butter.
- Sriracha-Adds a nice asian twist.
- Chopped peanuts-Do not skip! These add a nice crunch.
- Fresh lime-Adds even more flavor.
- Green onions-I love a nice smooth crunch.
- Red pepper flakes-If you like your wings spicy!
How to make peanut butter and jelly chicken wings:
- I like to make them in my air fryer but you can totally apply these instructions to your oven too!
- First, either preheat your oven to 350 or turn the air fryer on 350.
- Now, add the frozen wings into the air fryer. If you are baking the wings, add them in a single layer to a baking sheet.
- Cook them for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes flip them and cook for an additional 25 minutes.
- NOTE-Be sure to turn up the oven to 400 when you flip the wings! This will get them nice and crispy.
- While the wings cook, place all ingredients except the lies, peanuts, red peppers, and green onions in a bowl and mix. When the wings are done, add them to a bowl and mix in the sauce.
- Now, garnish with green onions, red pepper flakes, fresh lime wedges or chopped peanuts.
- How should I store air fried chicken wings?
- I suggest waiting to add the sauce until you are ready to eat the wings! It will make them crispier. Warm up the sauce and wings separately then mix together. This will help preserve the crispiness of the wings!
What kind of air fryer do you use?
- I use my ninja 8 and one and am OBSESSED! You can find it here.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other chicken wing recipes:
- Honey mustard chicken wings
- Crispy paleo buffalo chicken wings
- Everything bagel seasoned wings with garlic aioli
- Cilantro lime chicken wings
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Peanut Butter And Jelly Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings frozen, cook for 10 minutes less if they are fresh
- 1/2 cup peanut butter make sure it is creamy
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 2 limes sliced
- Turn the air fryer on to 350. Add the frozen wings and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes is up turn up the air fryer to 400 and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes (about 10 minutes less if the wings are thawed.) While the wings are cooking, mix together the sauce. When the wings are done, add them to a bowl with the sauce. Garnish with the green onions, chopped peanuts and red pepper flakes. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.