These Peanut Butter and Jelly Wings are seriously the most amazing thing! The creamy peanut butter combined with grape jelly, sriracha and lime has a combination of the most amazing flavors. Topped off with red pepper flakes, green onion and crusted peanuts these wings are to die for! These are a great addition to your next wing night.
Although this combination may seem strange to some in the beginning, once you taste them you will know exactly why they work and will be hooked! It may sound like your childhood classic but it won’t taste like it.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- These wings are crispy, sweet and savory all in one! Perfect for date night at home or a weekend appetizer.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free, dairy free, and soy free.
- Kids will love this recipe.
- For the balance of sweet and salty, you can pair this recipe with my Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Pomegranate.
- This recipe is something unique that you won’t find on every wing menu.
- This recipe is simple and has less than ten ingredients!
- Chicken wings–I like using frozen ones from Butcher Box. Butcher Box sends me a monthly supply of all of my favorite proteins. I love using their stuff because I never have to run out or worry about it going bad in the fridge since their stuff comes frozen. If you use my link HERE you can get free bacon for life.
- Peanut butter-Make sure it is creamy and not crunchy.
- Jelly-I like using grape jelly in this recipe.
- Apple cider vinegar-Adds a nice kick with the creamy peanut butter.
- Sriracha-Adds a nice asian twist.
- Chopped peanuts-Do not skip! These add a nice crunch.
- Fresh lime-Adds even more flavor.
- Green onions-I love a nice smooth crunch.
- Red pepper flakes-If you like your wings spicy!
See the recipe card below for the full list of ingredients and measurements.
Substitutions And Variations
- You can try different flavors of jelly to change the taste of the wings.
- Depending on the brand of peanut butter it could cause for the wings to have a different flavor or consistency.
This recipe has not been tested with any other substitutions or variations. If you try something else out please let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Step By Step Instructions
- Tip # 1: You can serve the wings as an appetizer or as a meal.
- Tip # 2: If the wings are thawed, you will want to cook them for 10 minutes less.
- Tip # 3: Wait until you are ready to serve to toss in the sauce so the wings stay crispy.
I recommend reheating in the oven or air fryer at 350 degrees F for 5-10 minutes. If wings are already tossed in sauce, you will want extra sauce to keep them from being dry once reheated.
You can serve this dish as an appetizer with tongs or on a platter as a meal.
You can cut the sweet by adding more sriracha or apple cider vinegar.
- This recipe can be stored in an air tight container for 5 days in the refrigerator.
Other Chicken Wing Recipes You Will Love
Are you interested in a list of my go to healthy alternatives?
Download your FREE guide below
Peanut Butter And Jelly Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings frozen, cook for 10 minutes less if they are fresh
- 1/2 cup peanut butter make sure it is creamy
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 2 limes sliced
- Turn the air fryer on to 350 degrees F. Add the frozen wings and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes is up turn up the air fryer to 400 and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes (about 10 minutes less if the wings are thawed.) While the wings are cooking, mix together the sauce. When the wings are done, add them to a bowl with the sauce. Garnish with the green onions, chopped peanuts and red pepper flakes.