Cooking Frozen Pork Chops In The Air Fryer is the BEST way to make them! These air fried pork chops are super crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and full of flavor. This recipe is great to have in your recipe book for those nights you need something quick and with little prep. Since you cook these frozen you don’t even have to worry about thawing the meat first!
This is a great way to gain confidence in cooking pork chops that won’t be dried out when you serve them!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- First off, cooking pork chops in the air fryer requires minimal clean up. No more having to worry about pan searing things prior to making them and making a mess in the kitchen!
- Secondly, this recipe requires minimal hands-on time which makes it a great recipe for the nights where you do not have much time to cook but still want to enjoy a home cooked meal!
- This is a great way to cork pork chops without the worry of drying them out.
- Kids will love this recipe!
- This is a great recipe for anyone from a beginner cook to a professional chef can utilize.
- It is a great meal option for when you forget to lay your meat out in the morning.
- Pork Chops-I like to get mine from Butcher Box. Every month they send me a monthly supply of all of my favorite proteins: chicken, fish, pork, beef! I love having their stuff handy in the freezer because I do not have to worry about it spoiling in the fridge. If you use my link HERE you can get something extra free every month with your order.
- Onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika-This will give these pork chops some flavor!
- Cooking spray oil-To prevent the pork chops from sticking. I prefer avocado oil spray.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Substitutions and Variations
- You can pair this recipe with any side as well as any dipping sauce you would like.
- You can change or add additional seasoning to the spice mixture to change the flavor profile.
This recipe has not been tested with any other substitutions or variations. If you try something else out please let me know how it turns out in the comments below!
Step By Step Instructions
- Tip # 1: You can cook the pork chops with this seasoning when thawed as well, you will just need to adjust the cooking time.
- Tip # 2: Pork chops should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Tip # 3: You can baste the pork chops with different sauces after they come out of the air fryer to add additional flavor.
Yes! You can, however, I suggest sticking to a dry rub marinate to keep the pork chops crispy on the outside. With that said, a nice sauce would go so nicely with these air fried pork chops on the side.
I suggest reheating in the oven at 350 degrees F for 5-10 minutes.
I like to pair this with my crispy mini potatoes with paleo garlic aioli.
- This recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days in an air tight container.
Other Pork Recipes You Will Love
Are you interested in a list of my go to healthy alternatives?
Download your FREE guide below
Easy Frozen Pork Chops In The Air Fryer
- Insert the metal grate into the air fryer. Spray the grate with cooking oil spray. Mix all of the spices together then sprinkle on the pork chops. Place the pork chops in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F. Then flip and place in for another 10 minutes for a total cook time of 20 minutes. Allow the pork chops to sit for 10 minutes prior to cutting!