Cooking Frozen Pork Chops In The Air Fryer is the BEST way to make them! These air fried pork chops are super crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and full of flavor.
What Makes These Air Fried Frozen Pork Chops So Good?
- First off, cooking pork chops in the air fryer requires minimal clean up. No more having to worry about pan searing things prior to making them and making a mess in the kitchen!
- Secondly, this recipe requires minimal hands-on time which makes it a great recipe for the nights where you do not have much time to cook but still want to enjoy a home cooked meal!
What Do I Need To Cook Frozen Pork Chops In The Air Fryer?
- Pork Chops-I like to get mine from Butcher Box. Every month they send me a monthly supply of all of my favorite proteins: chicken, fish, pork, beef! I love having their stuff handy in the freezer because I do not have to worry about it spoiling in the fridge. If you use my link HERE you can get something extra free every month with your order.
- Onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika-This will give these pork chops some flavor!
- Cooking spray oil-To prevent the pork chops from sticking. I prefer avocado oil spray.
What Kind Of Air Fryer Do You Use?
- I use this one HERE and I love it. It has multiple functions and is so easy to use. It is not only an air fryer but also an instant pot, dehydrator, and pressure cooker!
How To Cook Frozen Pork Chops In The Air Fryer?
- First off, put all of your spices in a bowl.
- Secondly, sprinkle the seasonings over the pork chops.
- Now, spray the metal insert with the cooking spray oil to prevent the pork chops from sticking.
- Next, place the pork chops in the air fryer on the metal insert.
- Finally, bake the pork chops in the air fryer at 375 for 10 minutes. Then flip the pork chops and cook for an additional 10 more minutes.
Can I Marinate Pork Chops Cooked In The Air Fryer?
- Yes! You can, however, I suggest sticking to a dry rub marinate to keep the pork chops crispy on the outside. With that said, a nice sauce would go so nicely with these air fried pork chops on the side.
What Is The Ideal Pork Chop Internal Temp?
- The ideal temperature for cooking pork chops is 145 degrees F. Always stick the thermometer into the thickest part of the meat.
If you like this pork recipe, you will LOVE:
- Sticky Honey Ginger Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Pork Butt With Honey Mustard
- Paleo Pork Tenderloin With Sweet Chimichurri
- Whole30 Pork Tenderloin
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Easy Frozen Pork Chops In The Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- Insert the metal grate into the air fryer. Spray the grate with cooking oil spray. Mix all of the spices together then sprinkle on the pork chops. Place the pork chops in the air fryer for 10 minutes. Then flip and place in for another 10 minutes for 20 minutes total. Allow the pork chops to sit for 10 minutes prior to cutting!If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna