This honey simple syrup is perfect for all of your mocktail and cocktail needs. It is simple and it tastes oh so good. I have been making this recipe for years and it is finally making its place on my blog. This paleo simple syrup goes perfect in just about anything, from homemade lemonade and all of your yummy cocktails and mocktails.
I love a fun sweet drink especially during the summer, but I try to avoid refined sugar for both my gut and mental health. Sugar gives me the worst anxiety. This paleo simple syrup is a great alternative. It is perfect for all of your nights in and hosting needs. No one will even know it is refined sugar free!
What You Need For This Paleo Honey Simple Syrup:
- Honey-Raw honey is my favorite. The lighter the honey the better. I like to get the big bottle of Kirkland’s Brand. It is the most economical way to go.
- Filtered water-Make sure your water is filtered!
How To Store:
- I suggest storing your simple syrup in a mason jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Be sure to allow the syrup enough time to cool before storing in the glass jar.
- Prior to use be sure to mix or shake up.
How To Make Homemade Paleo Honey Simple Syrup:
- This recipe is super easy!
- First, add the water and honey to a small saucepan.
- Now, set the heat to medium.
- Bring the water and honey to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Then, let the honey sit for 10 minutes before using. This will allow it to cool.
- You can add this to all of your favorite mocktails and cocktails.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my mocktail drinks with fruity simple syrups:
Hey-you’ve made it this far! If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a star ★ rating and review below. Make sure you are following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!
Honey Simple Syrup (Paleo, Refined Sugar Free)
- large pot
- 1 cup honey light colored is best
- 1 cup filtered water
- Place all ingredients in saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Let the syrup cool before using.
No words…make this every other week..I have been adding lemons, mint, strawberries or basil..based on my tastes…
No words…make this every other week..I have been adding lemons, mint, straberries or basil..based on my tastes…
Allianna Moximchalk says
Yay! I am so glad you liked it! xoxo
Could the honey simple syrup be used in hot or cold tea as well?
Love this in cocktails!
I am glad you enjoy it!