These crispy mini potatoes paired with garlic aioli are to die for and a crowd pleaser for all! The roasted herbs combined with sea salt and the dijon in the honey is oh so delicious. This is a staple for my meal prep clients and this side dish goes great with just about anything!
- For the crispy mini potatoes:
- Mini potatoes-cut in small pieces. Usually fourths.
- Sea salt-To sprinkle on the potatoes.
- Fresh parsley-To add to the potatoes to enhance the flavor.
For the paleo garlic aioli:
- Avocado mayonnaise-This is what makes this aioli paleo. This mayonnaise is made with avocado oil instead of canola oil which makes it a lot better for us.
- Dijon mustard-Adds a nice kick.
- Lemon juice-This is what differentiates an aioli from mayo alone. The lemon juice!
- Fresh garlic-The fresh garlic combined with the lemon juice is DELICIOUS!
How to make:
For tha aioli-
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until blended throughout.
For the mini potatoes-
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Chop the potatoes into small bite size pieces.
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil, sea salt, and fresh parsley.
- Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Then toss around and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Now, turn up the oven to broil and broil for 3-5 minutes depending on how crispy you like your potatoes!
What should I serve these with?
- We love to make these mini potatoes with just about anything from steak to chicken!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other potato recipes:
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Crispy Mini Potatoes With Paleo Garlic Aioli
- baking sheet
For the potatoes:
- 1 pound mini potatoes washed and cubed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
For the potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Mix with the EVOO, sea salt, and fresh parsley. Bake for 15 minutes, then toss around and bake for another 15 minutes. Once the 30 minutes is up, kick the oven up to broil for 3-5 minutes to get the potatoes nice and crispy.
For the aioli:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.