These air fried green beans are super simple to make and only take less than 5 minutes of hands on prep! This recipe is a staple for my personal cheffing clients. The lemon juice combined with the dill is oh so delicious.
Air fried green bean ingredients:
- Green beans-I prefer french green beans with the tail on. You can trim them or you can leave them the way they are.
- Lemon juice-In my opinion this is what makes the recipe but you can for sure make them plain!
- Sea salt-To taste.
- Dill weed-I am obsessed with this lemon dill combo, it is so good!
- Avocado oil-To oil the beans. You can substitute with any kind of oil.
- Almond slivers-I love the nice added crunch.
How to make:
- First, it is ideal to allow the green beans to marinate beforehand in the lemon juice, dill, and sea salt but this is not a must! If you can, marinate the french green beans for at least 30 minutes.
- Once you mix the oil, dill weed, lemon juice, sea salt and green beans together, place them on the air fryer on 400 for 13 minutes.
What kind of air fryer should I use?
- This is by far my favorite kitchen appliance! I love it because it is more than just an air fryer. It is also an instant pot. Crockpot, and pressure cooker! It has a permanent spot on my counter because I am always using it.
What is the difference between dill weed vs dill seed?
- Dill seed is the fruit of the dill plant and dill weed is the leaf of the plant. The dill weed is an herb and the dill seed is more of a spice. I typically use dill weed in all of my recipes.
What should I serve these lemon dill green beans with?
This easy dish goes with just about anything!
If you like this recipe, you will love my other easy side dishes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Air Fryer Green Beans
- 1 whole lemon to zest for on top once cooked
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together. Ideally all ingredients will marinate for 30 minutes but it is ok to skip. Then, place all ingredients in the air fryer on 400 for 13 minutes. Serve with optional lemon zest on top.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
- Lay out the green beans in a single layer on a cookie sheet.