This orange lime cranberry mocktail is exactly what you need during this holiday season. This refined sugar free mocktail is tart yet oh so sweet. The cranberries compliment the orange so nicely while the lime adds the perfect touch. This drink can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes, making it a no brainer to add to the menu this holiday season.
What Do I Need To Make This Cranberry Mocktail?
For The Drink:
- Cranberry juice- I took a vote in my instagram stories and you guys voted that you would prefer the store bought natural cranberry juice over making homemade cranberry simple syrup. When buying cranberry juice be sure that it is cranberry juice and that it doesn’t have any added sugar or “natural flavors.”
- Orange zest and orange juice-When it comes to cranberries, they are pretty bitter alone. That is why it is good to pair them with something sweeter. I love pairing cranberries with orange. It may be my favorite flavor for this time of the year. The fresh squeezed orange juice adds the perfect amount of sweetness and the fresh orange zest adds to the smell of the drink. It is the perfect touch. Do not skip!
- Lime-The lime compliments the cranberry and orange oh so nicely. It gives this drink a nice kick.
- Club soda-Club soda is what makes this drink bubbly!
To Garnish This Cranberry Mocktail:
- Cranberries-I love to make a little cranberry garnish for every drink. All you need to do is grab a toothpick and thread 4 little cranberry balls over it. It makes for the perfect garnish.
- Rosemary-Rosemary and cranberry are such a delightful combo. The fresh rosemary adds to the flavor and smell of the drink.
- Coconut sugar-We like to roll the fresh rosemary in coconut sugar beforehand, adding an extra layer of sweetness to the drink.
How To Make This Cranberry Mocktail:
- This fun drink takes less than 10 minutes to make, which makes it perfect to make for the holidays!
For the mocktail:
- Super simple, mix all ingredients in a mixing glass and then evenly pour and divide it amongst two glasses.
For the garnish:
- Roll the fresh rosemary in the coconut sugar on a plate. You will not use all of the coconut sugar and that is ok. I personally reuse the unused sugar.
- For the cranberry garnish, I take a toothpick and push 4-5 cranberries on each toothpick. This is the perfect addition to any drink.
Can I Add Alcohol?
- Yes! My partner loves to drink this drink with vodka. When mixing, I suggest adding 3 shots of your favorite vodka prior to separating the drink into the two glasses.
Can I Prep This Drink In Advance?
- If you are making the drink in advance, wait to add the club soda prior to serving. The drink is good for up to a week in the fridge minus the club soda. If you add the club soda and let it sit it will become watery.
If you like this drink, you will LOVE:
Hey-you’ve made it this far, and now we are best friends! If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a star ★ rating and review below. Make sure you are following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Orange Lime Cranberry Mocktail (Refined Sugar Free, Paleo)
- Large cup or cocktail mixer
- cutting board
- Toothpicks (to garnish)
- Fun glasses
For the drink:
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 whole lime juiced
- 1 whole orange juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
For the drink:
- Mix all ingredients (cranberry juice, lime juice, orange zest, orange juice, club soda) in a cup with a spoon. Add 1 ice cube each to a two fancy and fun glasses (very important step.) Divide the drink between the 2 glasses.
For the garnish:
- I like to take a toothpick and add 4 little cranberries to each toothpick to make the cutest garnish.
- For the fresh rosemary, dip it in coconut sugar. This will give the drink a nice added layer of sweetness. (Note, you will not use all of the coconut sugar and that is ok.) I personally reuse it.