This paleo aioli with fresh garlic, dijon mustard and lemon sauce is to die for! It takes nearly 5 minutes to prep and goes good with just about anything. We love making this to accompany chicken wings, steak, and honestly..anything! This recipe is also naturally Whole30 friendly.
- Avocado mayonnaise-This is what makes this aioli paleo. This mayonnaise is made with avocado oil instead of canola oil which makes it a lot better for us.
- Dijon mustard-Adds a nice kick.
- Lemon juice-This is what differentiates an aioli from mayo alone. The lemon juice!
- Fresh garlic-The fresh garlic combined with the lemon juice is DELICIOUS!
How to make:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together, super simple!
How long does this last?
- I have kept this in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. I have not tested it beyond the 2 week mark.
What should I serve it with?
- I do not know where to start, there are so many great options! We love using this paleo aioli with chicken wings, steak, mini potatoes, chickpea appetizers and honestly just about anything.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other condiment recipes:
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Paleo Aioli With Garlic
- Mini whisk or spoon
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.