This paleo egg roll in a bowl recipe is a huge hit with my personal chefs. You can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes with this recipe! The spicy sriracha combined with the fresh ginger is oh so delicious!
Paleo egg roll in a bowl ingredients:
- Ground pork: I love to get my meats and seafood from Butcher Box! Butcher Box sends me a monthly supply of all of my favorites. The best part is, I never run out and when I am ready to make something I just take it out of the freezer the day prior to let it defrost.
- Ground ginger-Make sure it is fresh. It makes a huge difference! I like using this ginger grater here, be careful not to cut yourself. Ginger is one of those tough things to grate because it is so small. Do it nice and slow!
- Sriracha-I love the Trader Joe’s brand.
- Coleslaw-You can buy it in a bag. I suggest chopping it into bite size pieces.
- Coconut aminos-My go to soy sauce alternative. I love the Trader Joe’s brand.
- Garlic and yellow onion-To enhance the taste. Make sure the garlic is minced and the onions are chopped.
- Rice vinegar sesame oil-To give this dish that Asian like taste! If you do not tolerate rice vinegar, you can use white vinegar.
- Fried egg to go on top.
- Sesame seeds and green onions to garnish.
How to make this keto egg roll in a bowl:
- First, add the sesame oil to a pan on medium heat. Then, add in the minced garlic, chopped onion, and ginger. Saute for 3 minutes,
- Next, add in the pork and sriracha. Be sure to attend to the meat and consistently break it up. Allow the pork to cook.
- Once the pork is cooked, add in the remaining ingredients until the cabbage is soft.
- Make an optional fried egg if desired.
What should I serve with Whole30 egg roll in a bowl?
- Honestly I love to eat it as is, but you can also serve it over a bowl of greens!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Paleo egg roll in a bowl
- Large skillet
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 tbsp sriracha I Like Trader Joe's brand
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar can use white vinegar if you avoid rice vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger ground
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 10 ounces coleslaw Comes in a bag from most grocery stores. Be sure to chop it up
- 1 pound ground pork I like to get mine from Butcher Box! Use my link and get FREE bacon for life!
OPTIONAL: (to serve)
- 2 fried egg
- sriracha to drizzle on top
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- Place the sesame oil in a skillet on medium heat, add in the yellow onions, garlic and ginger. Sautee for 3 minutes. Then, add in the pork and sriracha. Cook until the pork is cooked. Be sure to break up the meat. Once the meat is cooked add in the coconut aminos, slaw and rice vinegar. Cook until the slaw is soft or about 5 minutes. Be sure to constantly be breaking the meat up. Serve with optional fresh green onions, fried egg or sesame seeds. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.