This dill aioli recipe is super simple and only takes 5 minutes to make! The dill and lemon juice combined with the creamy mayo makes for a nice creamy and tangy combination. We like to serve this sauce with just about any dish.
This recipe was inspired by my Whole30 salmon cakes. The old bay seasoning in the salmon cakes combined with the dill aioli is oh so delicious!
Dill aioli ingredients:
- Avocado mayonnaise-This is what makes this aioli paleo. This mayonnaise is made with avocado oil instead of canola oil which makes it a lot better for us. If you are not worried about the healthy fats, any kind of mayo will work!
- Dried dill-To give it that dill flavor.
- Lemon juice-The lemon combined with the dill is by far my favorite combination.
- Dijon mustard-To add even more flavor.
How to make:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth!
What goes well with this dill aioli?
- We love this aioli with just about anything but especially love it with seafood! It goes so well with my Paleo salmon cakes served over greens.
How long does it last?
- It will last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks when sealed in an airtight container.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other condiments:
- small bowl
- Fork or mini whisk
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until mixed throughout.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.