This Whole30 pork tenderloin with herb crust is a staple in my house. It is crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and full of flavor. This is something the whole family can eat and it takes less than 15 minutes to make. We like to make this recipe in bulk for get togethers because it is so easy!
Whole30 pork tenderloin ingredients:
- Pork tenderloin- I like to get mine from Butcher Box. Every month they send me a monthly supply of all of my meats and seafood that are all sustainably sourced. They ship them frozen and I thaw out whatever I need the night before making what I need to make. If you use my link here, you can get free bacon for life!
- Bone broth-You can either use homemade or store bought. For homemade, I love this recipe! For store bought, I love this brand.
- Paprika-To add a nice kick.
- Oregano & parsley- To add flavor.
- Garlic & onion powder-For even more flavor.
- Salt & pepper-To taste.
- Ghee-My go to fat for pan searing the tenderloin. You can use avocado oil if you do not tolerate ghee. The important part here is that you use a high smoke point oil.
How to make:
For the paleo pork tenderloin-
- Preheat the oven to 400. On the stovetop, add the ghee to a non-stick pan and bring to medium-high heat. Allow the pan to get really hot.
- While the pan is getting hot, mix all of the spices together and rub overtop on the pork tenderloin.
- Now, add the pork to the pan for 5 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Finally, once you sear the pork place the pork tenderloin in the oven for 25 minutes or until the internal temp is 145 degrees F.
What does this go well with?
You can serve this dish with just about anything but we love serving it with:
- Paleo sweet potato mash
- Whole30 lemon garlic asparagus
- Mini potatoes with garlic aioli
- Lemon dill green beans
How long does pork last in the fridge?
- Pork can last for up to 4 days in the fridge.
If you like this easy dinner recipe, you will LOVE my other dinner recipes:
- Whole30 Salmon Crab Cakes
- Paleo Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
- AIP Shredded Lamb Power Bowls
- Whole30 Buffalo Shrimp Tacos
- Pan Seared Filet Mignon
Hey-you’ve made it this far! If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a star ★ rating and review below. Make sure you are following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Whole30 Pork Tenderloin With Red Chimichurri Sauce
- non-stick pan
- baking sheet
For the pork:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Add a non-stick pan on the stove on medium to high heat. Let the pan get real hot. Add the ghee. While the pan is getting hot, mix the spices and rub on the pork all over. Add the pork to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, then flip to another side and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove the pork from the pan and add to a baking sheet. Dump the bone broth in the pan on medium heat and scape the spices, pour the mixture over the pork and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until their is an internal temp of 145.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.