This dairy free broccoli smoothie is super simple to make and a great way to get all of your vegetables in without eating a plateful! This recipe is sweet, full of flavor and naturally dairy free. The frozen pineapple combined with the sweet and smooth banana is oh so delicious, you cannot even taste the broccoli!
What Makes This Broccoli Smoothie So Good?
- Well first off, this smoothie tastes more sweet than it tastes like vegetables! It is full of flavor and nutrients. This dairy free smoothie recipe is a great way to get those added vegetables in without your kids even knowing it!
Broccoli Smoothie Ingredients:
- Broccoli-Frozen or fresh will work! I like to keep the stems on. The stems are loaded with nutrients and there is no need to waste them!
- Frozen pineapple-This helps make this smoothie sweet! I love keeping a nice big from Costco in my freezer at all times. It is great for smoothies!
- Banana-This is what makes the smoothie taste creamy and sweet!
- Collagen peptides-For protein. If you are vegan you can use pea protein powder.
- Coconut oil-To get those healthy fats in. MCT oil will also work.
- Spinach-For added nutrients.
How To Make:
- This recipe is so simple! All you need to do is put the blender and blend until smooth.
What Kind Of Blender Do You Use?
- I use this one HERE! I have had this blender for years and it is my favorite. It is super simple to clean and has lasted forever! I have had this blender since college and it still works like it is brand new.
How Long Do Smoothies Last In The Fridge?
- I suggest eating this smoothie within 3 days! Be sure to shake it up before you drink it.
- If you like your smoothies thinner, be sure to add in ½ cup more dairy free milk.
What Else Could I Serve With This?
This recipe is great with breakfast! It would pair so well with:
- AIP Breakfast Muffins
- Blueberry Maple Sage Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- Gluten Free French Toast Casserole
- Spinach Mushroom Frittata
If you like this dairy free smoothie, you will LOVE:
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Mango And Pineapple Smoothie
- Pineapple Banana Smoothie
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil Or MCT oil
- 2 scoops collagen peptides pea protein if you are vegan
- 1 cup frozen pineapple I like mine from Costco
- 1 cup coconut milk I like Trader Joe's brand. Add in 1/2 more cup if you like your smoothies thinner!
- 1 banana peeled
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.