This pineapple banana smoothie is creamy and oh so sweet! This smoothie is great for breakfast and snacks on warm summer days.
This recipe was made in partnership with Beeya Wellness. Beeya seeds naturally support your hormones using the seed cycling method – an integrative approach to balancing hormones and helping you have better periods.
Pineapple banana smoothie ingredients:
- Frozen pineapple-I like to get a large bag from Coscto and keep it in my freezer.
- Banana-Make sure it is ripe! The riper it is, the sweeter it will be. A good indication of a bananas ripeness is if there are brown spots.
- Coconut milk-I like the coconut milk from Trader Joe’s. It is free of any funny ingrdiuents and just pure coconut and water.
- Beeya seeds-If you have not checked out Beeya Wellness yet, check it out! They make seeds for seed cycling. Seed cycling has been proven to help alleviate symptoms of PMS by using whole real organic seeds.
- Collagen peptides for protein-totally optional. I prefer protein in my smoothies.
- Greens-To make this smoothie Whole30 and autoimmune protocol friendly, we need to add some veggies!
What is seed cycling?
- Seed cycling is a natural yet powerful way to balance your hormones by eating specific nutrient-dense seeds throughout your menstrual cycle. Check out more HERE.
How to make:
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend!
How long does this smoothie last?
- I suggest eating your paleo smoothie within 4 days, be sure to shake it up prior to drinking!
What kind of blender do you use?
- I am obsessed with my Ninja blender. I have had it since college and have never had any issues with it!
If you like this smoothie, you will LOVE:
- Paleo Banana Peach Smoothie
- Dairy Free Banana Cream Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Mint Smoothie
- Paleo Pina Colada
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 banana ripe
- 1 cup coconut milk I like trader joe's.
- 2 scoops beeya seeds use code ALLIANNA10 to save. Beeya's seeds are loaded with healthy fats. Check out their website to learn more about seed cycling and how it helps with PMS
- collagen peptides for protein. protein is needed to make this smoothie AIP and whole30 friendly.
- spinach to add some greens and make this smoothie whole friendly.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- use code ALLIANNA10 to save. Beeya's seeds are loaded with healthy fats. Check out their website to learn more about seed cycling and how it helps with PMS