This mango and pineapple smoothie is perfect for summer! The mango combined with the fresh pineapple combined with the ripe banana is oh so delicious. This recipe is loaded with flavor and is naturally dairy free and kid friendly.
Mango and pineapple smoothie ingredients:
- Mango-You can use fresh or frozen. If you buy fresh make sure it is ripe. The best way to see if your mango is ripe is by its softness, it should be soft like an avocado when it is ripe. You can also buy in bulk from the frozen section to have on hand. We love buying Costco frozen fruits!
- Pineapple-Same with the pineapple, you can use fresh or frozen. We like to buy a bag of frozen pineapple from Costco. Make sure if it is fresh that it is ripe.
- Banana-I like adding banana to this smoothie because it sweetens it up and adds some creaminess!
- Collagen peptides-This is my go to form of protein powder. You can use regular protein powder if you tolerate it. I do not tolerate pea or whey protein so I stick to collagen peptides. Collagen peptides are great for the skin, guts and your bones. I love this brand HERE.
- Coconut milk-My go to milk of choice. I love Trader Joe’s canned coconut milk. It is literally just coconut and water.
- Optional add in-spinach to get those greens in!
How to make:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth!
What kind of blender do you use?
- I love this one HERE. I have had it since college and it has served me well. It cleans well too- rinse it and put it in the dishwasher.
How long does this paleo smoothie last?
- I would drink it within 4 days. Make sure to shake it up before drinking.
Do I have to use collagen peptides?
- Absolutely not! You can use whey or pea protein powder. I don’t tolerate either kind of protein powders so I stick to collagen peptides.
If you like this smoothie, you will LOVE:
- Strawberry basil smoothie
- Pineapple banana smoothie
- Strawberry peach smoothie
- Banana peach smoothie
- Banana cream smoothie
- Mango strawberry banana smoothie
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 1 cup mango cubed, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple cubed, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 2 cups coconut milk I like Trader Joe's. Add more milk if you like your smoothies thinner.
- spinach Add for whole30 and AIP as greens are important!
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.