This banana peach smoothie is creamy, sweet and loaded with protein! This smoothie is naturally dairy free, whole30 friendly, and autoimmune protocol friendly. You can have breakfast ready to go in 5 minutes with this recipe.
This recipe was inspired by my hubby. The banana peach combo is one of his favorites!
Banana peach smoothie ingredients:
- Dairy free milk-I like the canned coconut milk from Trader Joe’s. It doesn’t have any additives and is delicious. If you are not dairy free or doing the whole30 or AIP you can use regular milk.
- Fresh peach-Make sure it is ripe! The best way to tell if a peach is ripe is if it is soft.
- Ripe banana-I like to eat my bananas with a few brown spots. The riper they are, the sweeter they are.
- Collagen peptides-I use collagen peptides over protein powder. Whey protein contains dairy and I do not do well with dairy nor do I do well with pea protein. If you are not doing the Whole30 or do not have dietary issues, you can use regular protein powder. I like these collagen peptides HERE.
- Optional-Mixed greens to get more vegetables in. If you are doing the Whole30 or autoimmune protocol, be sure to add the veggies!
How to make this banana peach smoothie:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
Can I have smoothies on the autoimmune protocol and Whole30?
- Yes! What matters is what you put in your smoothies. Typically we suggest staying away from fruit based smoothies when doing both of these diets, however if you add the collagen peptides and greens, you are good to go!
Can I meal prep smoothies?
- For sure! I make them at the start of the week for my husband to drink on his way to work. We put them in mason containers, I like these ones HERE. I suggest storing them in the fridge for up to 5 days.
If you like this smoothie recipe, you will LOVE:
- Banana Cream Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Mint Smoothie
- Paleo Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Banana Peach Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 1 whole peach make sure it is ripe
- 1 whole banana peeled, frozen if you want your smoothie to be thicker
- 1 cup coconut milk Regular milk if you drink dairy. Trader Joe's canned milk if you are doing the Whole30 or AIP.
- 2 scoops collagen peptides Regular protein powder is ok if you are not doing the Whole30 or AIP. If you are doing it, collagen peptides are the best alternative.
- handful mixed greens This is a must if you are doing the Whole30 or AIP!
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.