This mango strawberry banana smoothie is loaded with flavor and nutrients! This smoothie only takes minutes to make and has a hidden vegetable option to help you get your veggies in!
Mango strawberry banana smoothie ingredients:
- Banana-Make sure your bananas are ripe! The riper the bananas, the sweeter the smoothie.
- Mango-Make sure your mango is ripe. The best way to tell is by the texture, the mango should be slightly soft.
- Strawberries-Remove the stems.
- Collagen peptides-For protein. If you are vegan you can use pea protein powder. I love this brand of collagen peptides.
- Butternut squash-This vegetable fits in perfectly to this smoothie. While it is optional, it is a great way to get more veggies in!
- Coconut milk-I like Trader Joe’s canned coconut milk best. It is free of any additives and literally just coconut and water.
How to make:
- First, if you are choosing to add the squash you will want to boil it. In order to do this, remove the skin and cut the squash into 1 inch cubes. Place it in boiling water for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Once the squash cools, place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. You may have to add more milk depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
What are collagen peptides?
- Collagen is what our bones are made up of. Collagen has been shown to help with muscle recovery, hair growth and skin. It can also help the gut. I love this brand.
How long do these smoothies last?
- I suggest keeping them in the fridge for up to 4 days. Be sure to shake it up prior to drinking!
If you like this smoothie, you will LOVE:
- Strawberry basil smoothie
- Pineapple banana smoothie
- Strawberry peach smoothie
- Banana peach smoothie
- Banana cream smoothie
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Mango Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 1 cup strawberries stems removed
- 1 banana peeled and ripe
- 1 cup mango diced
- 1/2 cup butternut squash OPTIONAL to get veggies in. See notes about how to boil. Veggies are important for AIP and Whole30
- 2 cups coconut milk more if you like your smoothie thinner
- 3 scoops collagen peptides
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.