This strawberry blueberry smoothie is loaded with nutrients and full of flavor! The sweet berries combined with the ripe banana are oh so delicious. This recipe only takes 5 minutes to make and is perfect for snacks and breakfast.
This recipe was made in partnership with Beeya Wellness. Beeya seeds naturally support your hormones using the seed cycling method – an integrative approach to balancing hormones and helping you have better periods.
Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Ingredients:
- Mixed berries-Strawberries and blueberries. You can use frozen if you like your smoothies to be cooler!
- Beeya seeds-If you have not checked out Beeya Wellness yet, check it out! They make seeds for seed cycling. Seed cycling has been proven to help alleviate symptoms of PMS by using whole real organic seeds.
- Dairy free yogurt-I love Cocoyo! It is dairy free and free of any funny ingredients.
- Coconut milk-I like the Trader Joe’s canned milk. It is clean and free of any additives. It’s only Fresh basil-I love the smell of fresh basil.
- Collagen peptides-To get some added protein in.
- Fresh banana-If you like your smoothies sweet
How to make:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
How long does this last?
- This blueberry and strawberry smoothie will last for 4 days in the fridge. I suggest shaking it up prior to drinking.
What kind of blender do you use?
- I love the Ninja blender here. I have had it since college and it works so well!
Can you tell me more about Beeya and seed cycling?
- Yes! Seed cycling is A natural yet powerful way to balance your hormones by eating specific nutrient-dense seeds throughout your menstrual cycle. Check them out HERE
If you like this recipe, check out my other smoothie recipes HERE:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 1/2 cup blueberries frozen or fresh are ok
- 1/2 cup strawberries frozen or fresh are ok
- 2 scoops Beeya seeds use code ALLIANNA10 to save. Beeya's seeds are loaded with healthy fats. Check out their website to learn more about seed cycling and how it helps with PMS
- 1 cup coconut milk regular milk ok if you tolerate it. I like Trader Joe's canned coconut milk.
- 1 cup dairy free yogurt Cocoyo yogurt is my favorite! You can use regular yogurt if you tolerate that.
- 2 basil leaves
- 1 scoop vital proteins collagen peptides
- 1 banana If you like your smoothies sweet like I do!
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Really great breakfast – light and refreshing but filling because of the collagen protein!
Allianna Moximchalk says
Smoothies are the perfect on the go breakfast! Thanks for reviewing!