This strawberry peach smoothie is nice and sweet. It is the perfect summer treat. This drink is naturally dairy free, paleo & Whole30 friendly.
Strawberry Peach Smoothie Ingredients:
- Strawberries-You can use fresh or frozen. If you like your smoothies thicker and cold, I would use frozen! If you are using fresh, be sure to remove the stems.
- Peach-The best part in my opinion. I keep the skin on and just thoroughly wash it. Be sure to slice it down the middle and remove the pit. You can use frozen peaches, in fact I like to use
- Coconut milk-I like the canned milk from trader joe’s. It is naturally free of any preservatives and funny ingredients.
- Collagen peptides-This is my go to alternative for protein powder. Collagen can help the skin, hair, joints and muscles. It is a great source of protein.
- Banana-This makes your smoothie nice and sweet!
OPTIONAL ADD IN’S:
- Greens-If you were to add in greens to this smoothie I suggest adding in spinach.
How to make:
- This recipe is super simple! Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
What kind of blender do you use?
- I use a ninja! I have had it for years and love it. It cleans and washes well. I always hand wash it though. I do not trust the heat in the dishwasher with the plastic container.
How long does this last?
- I suggest keeping your smoothies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Can I meal prep smoothies?
- For sure! I batch make my husband smoothies every week for work. I always make them on a Sunday and he drinks them until Friday.
If you like this smoothie, you will LOVE:
- Paleo Banana Peach Smoothie
- Dairy Free Banana Cream Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Mint Smoothie
- Paleo Pina Colada
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- 1 whole peach sliced and pitted
- 1 cup strawberries stem removed
- 1 cup coconut milk or regular milk if you tolerate that
- 2 scoops collagen peptides or protein powder if you tolerate that
- 1 whole banana peeled
- 1 cup spinach
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth!
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.