This banana cream smoothie tastes like dessert! It is super easy to make and even has an added protein option by using collagen peptides. This smoothie is great for breakfast and all of your snacking needs.
- Bananas-This is what makes the smoothie!
- Coconut yogurt-You can use regular yogurt if you can tolerate dairy. If you are not doing the autoimmune protocol you can use almond milk also.
- Coconut milk-This helps the smoothie not get thick! Again, if you can tolerate dairy you can use regular milk.
- Gluten free graham crackers on top.
- Coconut whip cream.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- If you are adding the optional whipped cream, add the whipped cream on top and sprinkle the graham crackers.
How long does this last?
- I suggest drinking the smoothie as soon as you make it but it can last for up to 3 days in the fridge. Be sure to shake it up prior to drinking.
Can I Use Frozen Bananas?
- Yes! Frozen bananas will make it thicker and give it much more of a milkshake like texture.
If you like this smoothie recipe, you will LOVE my other smoothie recipes:
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Banana Cream Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 2 whole bananas ripe
- 1 cup coconut yogurt regular yogurt ok if you are not dairy free
- 1 cup coconut milk regular milk ok if you are not dairy free
- 4 scoops vital proteins collagen peptides for extra protein
- coconut whipped cream
- crushed graham crackers
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend. Add whipped cream and graham crackers on top if desired.