This banana cream smoothie tastes like dessert! It is super easy to make and even has an added protein option by using collagen peptides. This smoothie is great for breakfast and all of your snacking needs.
- Bananas-This is what makes the smoothie!
- Coconut yogurt-You can use regular yogurt if you can tolerate dairy. If you are not doing the autoimmune protocol you can use almond milk also.
- Coconut milk-This helps the smoothie not get thick! Again, if you can tolerate dairy you can use regular milk.
- Gluten free graham crackers on top.
- Coconut whip cream.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- If you are adding the optional whipped cream, add the whipped cream on top and sprinkle the graham crackers.
How long does this last?
- I suggest drinking the smoothie as soon as you make it but it can last for up to 3 days in the fridge. Be sure to shake it up prior to drinking.
Can I Use Frozen Bananas?
- Yes! Frozen bananas will make it thicker and give it much more of a milkshake like texture.
If you like this smoothie recipe, you will LOVE my other smoothie recipes:
Hey-you’ve made it this far! If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a star ★ rating and review below. Make sure you are following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Banana Cream Smoothie
Servings 2 people464kcal
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- high speed blender
- 2 whole bananas ripe
- 1 cup coconut yogurt regular yogurt ok if you are not dairy free
- 1 cup coconut milk regular milk ok if you are not dairy free
- 4 scoops vital proteins collagen peptides for extra protein
- coconut whipped cream
- crushed graham crackers
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend. Add whipped cream and graham crackers on top if desired.
A quick and easy healthy treat.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 432mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 161IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 216mg | Iron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Tag me on instagram @alliannaskitchen!
This is soo good! I use the collagen protein to make this a filling shake. The frozen banana really blends up nicely to make this a thick cold smoothie.
Allianna Moximchalk says
Thanks for taking time to review