This pumpkin spice smoothie is naturally dairy free, quick, easy and full of flavor! The creamy banana combined with the pumpkin, pumpkin spice and dates is oh so delicious. With this recipe, you can have breakfast or a snack in a cup within 5 minutes.
What makes this pumpkin spice smoothie so good:
- First off, it is super creamy despite being dairy free!
- Secondly, it is quick-only takes 5 minutes.
Pumpkin spice smoothie ingredients:
- Canned pumpkin-Be sure to get the regular pumpkin and not pie filling. Also check and make sure there are not any funky ingredients in it.
- Pumpkin spice-In my opinion, the best part! If you are not a big spice person you can use cinnamon or leave it without.
- Coconut milk-I love the Trader Joe’s canned milk, but any kind of milk will work.
- Banana-To make the smoothie a little thicker. I suggest a frozen banana if you like your smoothies cold.
- Dates-Make sure you take the pit out!
- Ginger-Fresh ginger is so good for the gut. It also adds a nice kick to this recipe.
- Collagen peptides-I like to use this in place of protein powder. You can use regular protein powder if you would prefer that.
How to make:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. I love this food processor HERE
How long does this smoothie last in the fridge?
- I suggest keeping it in the fridge for up to 3 days, be sure to shake it before drinking it!
What kind of containers do you use to store your smoothies in?
- I love to store my smoothies in these jars!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE the other smoothie recipes on my website:
- Mango and pineapple smoothie
- Mango strawberry bananas smoothie with hidden veggies
- Strawberry blueberry smoothie
- Strawberry peach smoothie
- Banana peach smoothie
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 2 dates pitted
- 1 banana chopped, frozen if you like your smoothies cold
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger ground
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk if you are not doing AIP
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice substitute with 1 tsp cinnamon for AIP
- 2 scoops collagen peptides You can use protein powder if you can tolerate that.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend!If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.