This banana chia pudding is full of flavor and loaded with nutrients. The nut butter combined with the sweet banana and chia seeds is super delicious and filling. This banana chia seed pudding makes for a great kid friendly snack and breakfast.
This recipe was made in partnership with Beeya Wellness. Beeya seeds naturally support your hormones using the seed cycling method – an integrative approach to balancing hormones and helping you have better periods.
- Chia seeds-I like to buy mine in bulk from the nearby co-opt. I prefer organic but any kind will really work.
- Dairy free milk-I like the coconut canned milk from Trader Joe’s. It is clean and there are no hidden ingredients. It is literally just coconut and water!
- Nut butter-I like to use almond butter but any kind of nut butter will work.
- Banana-The bananas in the pudding naturally sweeten this treat and the bananas on top are a nice added touch!
- Beeya seeds-If you have not checked out Beeya Wellness yet, check it out! They make seeds for seed cycling. Seed cycling has been proven to help alleviate symptoms of PMS by using whole real organic seeds.
- Raw honey or maple syrup to drizzle on top.
- Coconut flakes
How to make banana chia pudding:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl except the sliced banana and mix.
- Next, pour the mixture into 2 mason jars.
- Now, top off with the sliced banana and optional natural sweeteners or coconut flakes.
- Store in the fridge for an hour to allow the seeds to set. ENJOY!
What kind of mason jars do you use?
- I love these ones! They are dishwasher safe and super easy to clean.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other breakfast and snack options:
- Blueberry banana overnight oats
- Blueberry banana baked oatmeal
- Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
- Paleo blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin spice oat flour muffins
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- small mason jars or bowls
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup dairy free milk I like trader joe's canned version. No fillers
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 2 scoops Beeya seeds use code ALLIANNA10 to save. Beeya's seeds are loaded with healthy fats. Check out their website to learn more about seed cycling and how it helps with PMS
- coconut flakes
- raw honey or maple syrup
- Place all ingredients except the sliced banana in a bowl and mix. Once the mixture is mixed divide the mixture between 2 mason jars. Add the sliced banana on top. Set in the fridge for an hour for the seeds to set. Serve with optional coconut flakes or raw honey/ maple syrup.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.