This dairy free strawberry banana smoothie bowl is super simple to make and full of flavor! The creamy bananas combined with fresh strawberries is oh so delicious. This strawberry and banana smoothie bowl can be ready in 5 minutes!
This recipe was originally published on August 24th 2019 and was updated on September 23rd 2021.
Key ingredients for a strawberry banana smoothie bowl:
- Coconut milk-I love the canned coconut milk from Trader Joe’s. It is super clean and only consists of coconut and water! You can use regular milk if you tolerate dairy.
- Collagen peptides-My go to protein powder. You can use whey or pea protein in place if you would like. I like collagen peptides because they are so good for my hair and skin!
- Bananas-This is what makes the smoothie nice and thick. It gives the creamy consistency to the bowl. If you like your smoothies cold, I suggest using a frozen banana.
- Strawberries-To give this dairy free smoothie that strawberry flavor!
Smoothie topping options:
- Coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Fresh fruit
- Cocoa nibs
How to make:
- This recipe is super simple! Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl and add desired toppings on top.
What kind of food processor do you use?
- I love this one! I have had it since college and it has held up so well.
Tips for making the best smoothies:
- If you are meal prepping your smoothies, always shake them up prior to drinking.
- Be sure to scrape down the sides in the blender to ensure that everything gets mixed in.
If you like this strawberry smoothie bowl, you will LOVE:
- Mango and pineapple smoothie
- Mango strawberry banana smoothie
- Strawberry blueberry smoothie
- Pineapple banana smoothie
- Strawberry peach smoothie
- Banana peach smoothie
- Orange creamsicle smoothie
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- high speed blender
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 scoops collagen peptides or protein powder (pea or whey)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 bananas frozen is you like your smoothie thicker
- chia seeds skip for aip
- coconut flakes
- cocoa nibs skip for aip
- Place all ingredients in a food blender and blend until smooth. Add toppings if desired. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.