These Pineapple Margarita Mocktails make for the most refreshing drink! This recipe is super simple, only requiring just 5 minutes. We love to make these margaritas all summer long, especially for Taco Tuesday! Plus, with my sweet mocktail version you don’t have to worry about that hang over the day after.
These healthy margaritas have been my favorite ever since I gave up alcohol back in 2019! I wrote a whole blog post on how Giving Up Alcohol has been such a game changer. It really has made a world of a difference for me.
Why This Recipe Works
- This recipe takes less than 5 minutes to make!
- With this recipe you can still enjoy a fun drink minus the hangover.
- This recipe is naturally dairy free, gluten free, soy free, paleo, vegan, and refined sugar free.
- Just like the other mocktail recipes on my website, this drink will leave you feeling refreshed in the morning!
- This drink makes for a great alcohol free alternative.
For the mocktail:
- Frozen pineapple chunks-I like the frozen chunks for Costco. They sell the chunks in a big bag and I find that it is the best bang for your buck. You do not have to use frozen, but if you want your margarita to be frozen, it is best.
- Lime-Fresh lime to complement the sweet pineapple!
- Jalapeños slices-cut real fine.
- Mint-Fresh mint leaves. The best way to get the most out of your mint, is by patting it before using it in a dish prior to eating/ drinking.
- Red pepper flakes and sea salt rim-To add an extra kick.
Substitutions & Variations
- If you like things fruity (like I do) try adding a few strawberries or a banana to the blender.
- If you only have fresh pineapple on hand, you will need to add some ice to the blender to keep it nice and cold.
- Tip #1: This drink tastes best cold! I like to make it to serve.
- Tip #2: I like to drink my mocktails in a fun cocktail glass, it really spices it up!
I love making margaritas for taco night! I have so many taco recipe on my blog: Buffalo Shrimp Tacos, Halibut Tacos, and my Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos.
You can, but I personally feel like this drink does not need it! If I were to add alcohol I would add tequila.
Yes! However, you will need to add a little bit of ice to keep it cold.
Cut a lime and wipe it around the rim. Add some salt to a plate and brush the rim of the cup over the the rim. You can even add red pepper flakes if you would like to spice it up!
- I suggest making this drink to serve. While you can store it in the fridge in an air tight container, it will likely be watery.
Other Mocktail Recipes You Will Love
Did you like this recipe?
Make sure you leave a rating and review below!
Pineapple Margarita Mocktails
- high speed blender
For the mocktail:
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ice
- 4 whole limes juiced
For the granish: (optional)
- mint leaves
- jalapeño slices
- sea salt and red pepper flakes for the rim
For the drink:
- Place the lime juice, pineapple, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Throughout you will need to scape down the sides with a plastic spatula. This should take about 2 minutes or so.
To serve: (OPTIONAL)
- Take the remaining piece from the lime and wipe it around the top of the drinking glass. Then combine the red pepper flakes and sea salt in a bowl. Dip the glass rim into the bowl. Then, pour the drink in and garnish with the mint and jalapeños.
Katrina Malaski says
I loved these fresh summer pineapple mocktails! I will definitely be making these again (with a shot of tequila) for our summer BBQ!
I am so glad you enjoyed them, Katrina! Cheers!
We made these last night and they were Incrediable!
This makes me so happy to hear!