This key lime pie mocktail is exactly what you need on a warm summer day! This baby is naturally dairy free and oh so delicious. It tastes just like the real thing, key lime pie. On top of that, it is super simple to make, requiring only 5 minutes of hands on time.
If you have been following along for a while you know how obsessed I am with mocktails. I took a poll on instagram the other asking what kind of recipes you guys wanted to see this spring and summer and this was one of them! This may be my new favorite. Be sure to check out all of my other mocktails HERE.
- Coconut milk-This is what gives the drink the creamy pie like flavor. If you are not gluten free you can probably use heavy cream, but I have not tried that. You can substitute the coconut milk with almond milk and it trunks out great!
- Limes-The limes are what makes this drink! I always prefer fresh juice over store bought.
- Pineapple juice-This is what sweetens this drink. You can obviously make your own with a juicer, or you can buy organic pineapple juice. Just make sure nothing funky is added to it.
- Coconut sugar-for the rim.
- Coconut whipped cream on top.
- Dairy free graham crackers to sprinkle.
- Fresh flowers to garnish.
How to make:
- First, roll out your 3 limes. This helps get the juices going.
- Next, juice the limes.
- Now, add the milk, pineapple juice, and lime juice to a cup and mix.
- Lastly, pour into a pretty glass. Add an ice cube and the desired garnishes on top.
Can I make this recipe in advance?
I suggesting making this and serving immediately. The juices taste best fresh!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other mocktail recipes:
- Paleo Raspberry Lemonade
- Blood Orange Mojito Mocktails
- Dairy Free Champagne Float Mocktail With Raspberry Jam
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Key Lime Pie Mocktail
- fun cocktail glass
For the drink:
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice Make sure it is pure pineapple juice with no sugar added!
- 1/4 cup coconut milk Can use almond milk.
- 3 whole limes Rolled, and juiced.
For the garnish: (OPTIONAL)
- lime slices
- coconut whipped cream
- gluten free graham crackers sprinkled
- Place the coconut milk, pineapple juice, and lime juice in a glass and mix. Pour into a fun cocktail glass, add an ice cube. Garnish as desired!