This paleo raspberry lemonade with my homemade honey simple syrup is oh so delicious, quick, and easy. It is perfect for the springtime and all of your Valentine’s Day needs. This drink is naturally refined sugar free and made with natural raw honey. We like to prep this recipe in one large batch and drink it throughout the week. While I like to drink it as is, it is also a great mixer for a cocktail.
This drink is super special to me because this is going to be my signature mocktail at my wedding that is taking place this Spring. I still cannot believe Mitchell and I are getting married! We have decided to have the wedding at our house due to the current circumstances and honestly I cannot wait! Having it at our home allows us to make everything more customized. Doing it this way feels a lot more symbolic of us, since we are homebodies. I am going to offer this as my signature drink with the added alcohol add in option.
What You Will Need To Make Paleo Pink Lemonade:
- Raspberries: I like buying my raspberries in bulk from Costco when they are out of season, or from a local farm when they are in season!
- Lemons: We need lemons for lemonade!
- Raw honey simple syrup-This is what we are using in place of sugar for this lemonade. This is what makes this recipe refined sugar free. I like to keep a batch of this raw honey in my fridge at all times! It lasts for a month in a mason jar. You can find the recipe HERE. It is just honey and water.
- Water-I like to use filtered water!
How To Make Paleo Pink Lemonade:
- If you do not have the honey simple syrup pre-made, you will want to make that beforehand. What I love about this simple syrup is that you can make it beforehand and store it in the fridge for weeks, so if you can make it beforehand it will save on time.
- Next, you will want to place the raspberries in the food processor with water and the syrup once it cooks.
- You can store the lemonade in the fridge for up to a week.
What Should I Store The Lemonade In?
- I like using these drink storing jars.
- Make sure you shake before drinking.
If you like this drink, you will LOVE my other mocktail recipes:
Paleo Raspberry Lemonade
- Food processor
- 6 cups filtered water
- 1 cup honey simple syrup
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 10 whole lemons juiced
- If you have to make the honey simple syrup, make the syrup, then add it in once it cools. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.