This Healthy Raspberry Lemonade with my homemade honey simple syrup is oh so delicious, quick, and easy. It is perfect for the springtime and all of your Valentine’s Day needs. This drink is naturally refined sugar free and made with natural raw honey. We like to prep this recipe in one large batch and drink it throughout the week. While I like to drink it as is, it is also a great mixer for a cocktail.
This drink is super special to me because this is going to be my signature mocktail at my wedding that is taking place this Spring. I still cannot believe Mitchell and I are getting married! We have decided to have the wedding at our house due to the current circumstances in 2020 and honestly I cannot wait! Having it at our home allows us to make everything more customized. Doing it this way feels a lot more symbolic of us, since we are homebodies. I am going to offer this as my signature drink with the added alcohol add in option.
Why This Recipe Works
- This recipe only takes a few minutes to make.
- I love making this drink when we have friends over in the summer. It pairs so well with just about anything. I love having this berry drink with my favorite No Bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Cups.
- My homemade lemonade is naturally dairy free, refined sugar free, paleo, nut free, aip (autoimmune protocol friendly) and free of any processed ingredients.
- You can batch make this recipe so you can drink it all week long.
- Kids love this healthier lemonade alternative!
- Raspberries: I like buying my raspberries in bulk from Costco when they are out of season, or from a local farm when they are in season!
- Lemons: We need lemons for lemonade!
- Raw honey simple syrup–This is what we are using in place of sugar for this lemonade. This is what makes this recipe refined sugar free. I like to keep a batch of this raw honey in my fridge at all times! It lasts for a month in a mason jar. It is just honey and water.
- Water-I like to use filtered water!
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Substitutions and Variations
- If you want it to be a frozen raspberry lemonade, you can switch out fresh raspberries for frozen.
- You can also add additional fruits that you have on hand as well.
This recipe has not been tested with other substitutions or variations. If you replace or add any ingredients, please let us know how it turns out in the comments below.
Step by Step Instructions
- Tip # 1: If you are buying lemon juice from the grocery store, make sure to check the ingredients so that there are not additives such as sugar.
- Tip # 2: If you don’t like the seeds that are in raspberries, you can strain the liquid when you pour it into your cups or serving pitcher.
- Tip # 3: If you are making sure honey simple syrup fresh, you will want to make sure to let the liquid cool before adding it to the blender.
I like using these drink storage jars. Make sure to shake before drinking.
Yes! I would just make sure to check the ingredients so that there are not additives.
I like to serve mine in a nice glass pitcher so that you can see the beautiful color!
- This recipe can be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Other Refined Sugar Free Drinks You Will Love
Did you try this recipe?
Leave a star rating and review below
Paleo Raspberry Lemonade
- Food processor
- 6 cups filtered water
- 1 cup honey simple syrup
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 10 whole lemons juiced
- If you have to make the honey simple syrup, make the syrup, then add it in once it cools. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
So good and refreshing! Perfect summer time beverage
Allianna Moximchalk says
So glad to hear you enjoyed this!