These gluten free pumpkin baked oatmeal bars are super simple to make and perfect for fall! This recipe is naturally dairy free, soy free and something the whole family can enjoy!
Healthy pumpkin oatmeal bake ingredients:
- Sprouted oats-sprouted oats are easier to digest. Make sure they are gluten free!
- Almond milk-Any kind of milk will work. I like almond or coconut milk.
- Pumpkin puree-Make sure it is pumpkin puree rather than pumpkin filling! They are different. Pumpkin filling contains other ingredients. We want just pure pumpkin puree!
- Pumpkin spice-To taste.
- Maple syrup-To sweeten. You can also substitute raw honey.
- Coconut oil-To prevent the oatmeal bake from drying out.
- Egg-To bind everything together.
- Chocolate chips-I like enjoy life dairy free brand.
- Cooking oil spray-I like avocado oil spray from costco.
How to make:
- First, preheat the oven at 350.
- Spray a 8 by 10 baking dish with avocado oil spray.
- Then, mix together all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Lay out the oatmeal mixture on the baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden broth.
- Allow the bake to cool before slicing into it.
What should I serve this pumpkin oatmeal with?
- I love serving this with many things:
- Raw honey
- Maple syrup
- Chocolate chips
- Banana slices
How should I reheat this?
- I suggest reheating in the microwave for 20 seconds!
If you like this pumpkin recipe, you will LOVE my other dairy free pumpkin recipes:
- Gluten free pumpkin cookies
- Pumpkin spice smoothie
- Flourless pumpkin muffins
- Paleo pumpkin cheesecake jars
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars (Gluten Free)
Servings 9 bars257kcal
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips dairy free enjoy life chocolate chips are my favorite
- cooking oil spray I like avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Spray a 8 by 10 casserole dish with avocado oil spray and then evenly lay the mixture in. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden. Allow the oatmeal bake to cool prior to cutting it.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Quick, easy, and delicious gluten free pumpkin oat bars.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 2154IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Tag me on instagram @alliannaskitchen!
Dana Marie Brennan says
great flavor and so nice to have on hand in the refrigerator for the week
Allianna Moximchalk says
I am so glad you enjoyed!
Love making a batch of these and having them for grab and go snacks. They are so good!