These gluten free oat flour muffins are perfect for all of your breakfast needs. The combination of pumpkin and pumpkin spice make these easy muffins perfect for fall. This recipe can be made two ways, with or without egg meaning these can be egg free muffins! With only 10 minutes to prep, these oat flour muffins are a no brainer for your weekly meal prep.
What Do I Need To Make Oat Flour Muffins
- Gluten free oats- The oats will act as the “flour” in this recipe. I have not tested this recipe with any other kind of flour, so I do not suggest substituting.
- Almond milk- Almond milk is my go to choice of milk for all of my dairy free recipes. You can sub this out for coconut milk.
- Egg (or flax egg)- Either will work. This will be used as the binding agent in this recipe. If you try to avoid eggs, a flax egg is a great alternative!
- Pumpkin puree- The pumpkin is what makes this recipe! If you do not have pumpkin you could sub sweet potato puree.
- Pumpkin spice- My personal favorite part. If you are not a pumpkin spice fan you can omit or sub cinnamon.
- Maple syrup– Maple syrup is my sweetener of choice in this recipe, you can sub for honey but the taste will be slightly different.
- Baking powder- Helps these muffins rise! Don’t skip out on this crucial ingredient.
As far as the equipment, you will need:
How To Make These Oat Flour Muffins
The main thing (aside from the taste of course) that I love about this recipe is how easy it is! First thing is first, you need to preheat the oven to 350. Now line the muffin pan with either paper baking cups or silicone muffin liners. Next mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and now, add ingredients to the Cupcake/ muffin pan. Bake for 30 minutes on 350, and ta-da!
How To Store These Muffins
I suggest storing them in an air tight glass container for up to 5 days in the fridge.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Pumpkin Spice Oat Flour Muffins (Gluten Free, Egg Free Option)
- muffin liners
- muffin pan
- Large mixing bowl
- measuring cups
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg can substitute for a flax egg if you are egg free.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- OPTIONAL 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Evenly divide up the batter in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let them sit for 10 minutes before touching.
- ENJOY! If you make this recipe I would love it if you shared the link to this recipe with a friend, left a comment below or tagged me on instagram with a picture @alliannaskitchen