These gluten free apple muffins are seriously to die for! These flourless apple muffins are naturally dairy free and super simple to make. This recipe only requires 10 minutes of hands on time and is perfect for fall!
This recipe was originally published on October 16th 2020 and updated on October 16th 2021.
Gluten free apple muffin ingredients:
- Apples-You can leave the skin on. Make sure the apples are diced up. Any kind of apples will work!
- Eggs-To bind everything together.
- Almond butter-This is in place of the flour, you can substitute this for peanut butter if you would like. Note that the flavor profile may change!
- Maple syrup-To sweeten the muffins! You can substitute for honey if you would like.
- Apple cider and baking soda-This combination makes the muffins rise!
- Avocado oil spray-To prevent from sticking.
How to make:
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Next, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Now, using a silicone muffin pan, spray it with avocado oil spray to prevent it from sticking.
- Divide the batter up between 8 muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a fork can be poked and it comes out clean.
What kind of muffin pan do you use?
- I LOVE these silicone muffin pans. They are super simple to clean and work with.
What kind of apples should I use?
- Any kind of apples will work!
If you like these flourless muffins, you will love my other gluten free desserts:
- Flourless pumpkin muffins
- Gluten free zucchini muffins
- Paleo blueberry muffins
- Gluten free chocolate chip muffins
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Gluten free apple muffins
- Silicone muffin mold
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup apple diced, skin on is ok
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Spray the muffin pans with cooking oil and divide up the batter for 8 muffins. Bake for 25 minutes. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.