These gluten free pumpkin cookies are super simple to make, easy and delicious! The creamy almond butter with the pure pumpkin puree with chocolate chips are oh so delicious! These paleo pumpkin cookies are naturally dairy free and paleo friendly.
What makes these gluten free pumpkin cookies so good?
- These flourless pumpkin cookies are super soft and most.
- This recipe seriously only takes minutes to prep!
Key ingredients for gluten free pumpkin cookies:
- Almond butter-Make sure it is the creamy kind! I prefer not to have the chunks in it. Another thing to note, be sure to check the ingredients. Some nut butter brands contain additives, make sure that there is nothing else in with the nut butter. A little salt is ok!
- Maple syrup-To sweeten the cookies.
- Pumpkin puree-Make sure to get the puree and not the pumpkin pie filling. They are both very different! Also note if there are any other ingredients in it. It should be just plain pumpkin.
- Vanilla-To add to the flavor.
- Egg-To bind everything together.
- Chocolate chips-I like enjoy life chocolate chips because they are dairy free, but any kind will work!
How to make paleo pumpkin cookies:
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Next, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Using a non-stick baking sheet, scoop the cookies onto the sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool prior to transferring.
Can I freeze these flourless pumpkin cookies?
- Yes! For sure, make sure that the cookies cool completely prior to transferring.
- Line a container with wax paper and lay out the cookies. In between layers of the cookies, add another layer of wax paper.
Can I substitute peanut butter for almond butter?
- Absolutely! However, note the flavor of almond butter is a bit milder than peanut butter, peanut butter may mask the almond butter taste.
If you like these gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, you will LOVE:
- Dairy free pumpkin smoothie
- Flourless pumpkin muffins
- Paleo pumpkin cheesecake jars
- Pumpkin spice oat flour muffins
- Paleo pumpkin muffins
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies
- Cookie scooper
- Baking sheet with silicone mat
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips I like enjoy life because they are dairy free.
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
OPTIONAL: chocolate drizzle
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips I like enjoy life dairy free chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth. Using a small cookie scooper, scoop the cookies onto a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
For the chocolate:
- Place the milk in a pan on medium heat. Let the milk get warm and simmer. Add the chocolate in, turn off the heat and whisk continuously until smooth. Drizzle the chocolate over the cookies with a spoon. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.