This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
Prosciutto Egg Cups
- These prosciutto egg cups make for a perfect breakfast and snack! They only take 10 minutes to prep and are great for mornings where you are on the go. The roasted red pepper combined with the fresh garlic and spinach is oh so delicious!
For Lunch & Dinner:
Shredded Lemon Dill Salmon Salad
- This shredded lemon dill salmon salad is one of my most requested items from my weekly private chef clients. The combination of the lemon and dill with the crunchy almonds and onions is oh so delicious. This recipe only requires 10 minutes of hands on time and makes for the most perfect light lunch or dinner. This shredded salmon salad is naturally Whole30, paleo, and keto friendly. It can be made AIP friendly without the almonds.
Paleo Swedish Meatballs
- These paleo swedish meatballs taste just like the real thing. The creamy dairy free sauce combined with the pork and beef meatballs served with cassava flour noodles are to die for! With this recipe, you can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes.
Paleo Gnocchi Bolognese
- This paleo gnocchi bolognese is a healthy spin on the traditional Italian dish. It is loaded with flavor and nutrient dense, you will have no idea that the gnocchi is actually made from cauliflower! This dish only requires 5 minutes of hands on time and 15 minutes of cook time making it the perfect weeknight meal for days you are in a rush. This dish is simple yet mouthwatering good. The fresh basil on the top adds the most perfect touch.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- These whole30 and paleo buffalo chicken meatballs are loaded with flavor and quite a crowd pleaser. They are perfect for all of your football game day snack needs as well as an easy paleo dinner. For dinner we like to serve them with roasted broccoli. The homemade buffalo sauce combined with the homemade ranch dressing makes these meatballs oh so delicious.
Whole30 Scallops with Ghee, Chives, Lemon, & Garlic
- These buttery Whole30 scallops can be on your table in less than 15 minutes! They are crispy, buttery and full of flavor. The lemon, garlic and chives make these silky scallops oh so flavorful. This recipe is naturally paleo, keto, and AIP friendly.
Whole30 Sloppy Joe Bowl
- These Whole30 sloppy joe bowls are to die for! The cassava flour noodles combined with the roasted broccoli and homemade sloppy joe sauce is delicious! This is something the whole family can eat.
Honey Lemon Pepper Wings
- These honey lemon pepper wings are to die for. The citrus from the lemons combined with the raw honey and red pepper flakes are delicious! This recipe only takes 10 minutes to prep and 35 minutes to cook in the oven.
Leave a Reply