This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
Spinach Mushroom Frittata
- This quick and easy spinach mushroom frittata is perfect for all of your breakfast needs. We like to make it for our weekly meal prep as well as all of our family breakfasts. It only requires 10 minutes of prep time. You can have breakfast on the table within 30 minutes!
For Lunch & Dinner:
Paleo Pad Thai
- This Paleo Pad Thai dish puts a healthier twist on modern day Pad Thai. The creamy nut butter combined with fresh ginger and lime juice is oh so delicious. This recipe is loaded with all of the best authentic Thai flavors. Not only is this recipe paleo friendly, but it is naturally Whole30 friendly and can be made Keto and AIP friendly too!
Paleo Pizza Casserole
- This paleo pizza casserole is seriously to die for! The creamy cashew cream combined with the cassava flour gluten free noodles, ground beef and turkey pepperoni is seriously to die for! This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and is something the whole family can eat.
Honey Lemon Pepper Wings
- These honey lemon pepper wings are to die for. The citrus from the lemons combined with the raw honey and red pepper flakes are delicious! This recipe only takes 10 minutes to prep and 35 minutes to cook in the oven.
Whole30 Sloppy Joe Bowls
- These Whole30 sloppy joe bowls are to die for! The cassava flour noodles combined with the roasted broccoli and homemade sloppy joe sauce is delicious! This is something the whole family can eat.
Paleo Chicken Parmesan
- This healthy chicken parmesan recipe has a Whole30 twist! This paleo chicken parmesan recipe is crispy, filling, easy and quick! With this recipe you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Keto Crab Cakes with Garlic Aioli
- These keto crab cakes made with old bay seasoning and buffalo sauce have a nice kick. The creamy garlic aioli combined with the old bay is oh so delicious. This recipe makes for a great summer dinner or appetizer.
Pesto Chicken Salad
- This pesto chicken salad is creamy and oh so fresh. The fresh basil mixed with the spinach, pine nuts and fresh garlic is oh so delicious. This paleo chicken salad makes for the easiest on the go lunch.
How do I sign up for your newsletter?
Allianna Moximchalk says
You can sign up with this link! https://www.alliannaskitchen.com/free-anti-inflammatory-guide/