This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
- This Dairy Free Hollandaise Sauce is seriously to die for. This paleo sauce only takes 5 minutes to make and goes great on just about anything: steak, eggs, salmon and so much more!
For Lunch & Dinner:
- This Sticky Honey Ginger Pulled Pork recipe may be the BEST recipe on my website and that is saying a lot! The warm honey combined with the fresh ginger, sriracha sauce and sesame seeds is oh so delicious. This recipe can be made both in the crockpot or pressure cooker. It requires minimal time and is something the whole family can enjoy.
- These Chili Lime Chicken Wings are seriously to die for! The fresh lime juice combined with the chili powder and honey makes for the best combination. This quick and easy weeknight meal is something the whole family can enjoy!
- These Gluten Free Pesto Meatballs are super easy to make and something the whole family can enjoy! These meatballs are soft, moist, and full of flavor. The fresh pesto to serve and inside the meatball is what takes this recipe to a whole new level!
- This Keto Beef And Broccoli is super simple to make, full of flavor and something the whole family can eat. This low carb dinner recipe is clean and naturally paleo and Whole30 friendly too! The fresh garlic and ginger makes this recipe oh so delicious. This 20 minute meal is great as is or served over cauliflower rice!
- This Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp is seriously to die for! We eat this meal weekly in my house. The lemon combined with the garlic is oh so delicious. This meal is a sheet pan meal which means it literally takes less than 5 minutes to prep so it is perfect for those weeknights where you do not have much time to prepare dinner!
- This one pan paleo maple dijon chicken recipe is seriously to die for! The coconut cream combined with the maple syrup, dijon mustard and mushrooms is so delicious. The bacon on the top is the icing on the cake! This recipe only requires one pan and takes less than 15 minutes of hands-on time.
- This maple crusted salmon is seriously to die for! The warm maple syrup combined with the paprika and crunchy nuts is delicious. This paleo salmon recipe makes for a perfect weeknight dinner and is something the whole family can enjoy! This recipe only takes 10 minutes to prepare.