This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
For Lunch & Dinner:
- These honey lemon garlic chicken drumsticks scream summer! They go great with just about anything. The dijon mustard combined with the raw honey, garlic and tangy lemon makes for the BEST combination. With this recipe, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
- These paleo swedish meatballs taste just like the real thing. The creamy dairy free sauce combined with the pork and beef meatballs served with cassava flour noodles are to die for! With this recipe, you can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes.
- This pan seared filet mignon with a creamy mushroom sauce is everything you need for date night. The filet mignon in this recipe is crispy on the outside and oh so juicy on the inside. The creamy white sauce combined with the mushrooms makes this recipe oh so delicious. This recipe is quick and easy, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes. This recipe is naturally paleo, Whole30, and keto friendly. It can be made AIP friendly with one simple modification.
- These halibut fish tacos are one of our weekly go to recipes. They are loaded with flavor, light, easy, and oh so delicious. You can make the halibut multiple ways in this recipe. We like to pair these tacos with our fresh mango salsa and crispy homemade tortillas.
- These crispy Buffalo Wild Wings copycat garlic butter wings are my fiance’s favorite. They are the perfect date night alternative to take out. With these crispy wings only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, they are also perfect for all of your weeknight cooking needs! These garlic butter wings are naturally Whole30, paleo, keto and AIP friendly.
- This pan seared sea bass with ghee and pineapple pico de gallo melts in your mouth. The pan seared cooking method makes nice crispy edges with an inside that melts. This recipe only takes minutes to make meaning you can have dinner on the table within 15 minutes!
- Looking for an easy weeknight dinner that’s full of flavor and only takes minutes to prep? This paleo Mexican chicken lasagna is dairy free, gluten free, and always a crowd pleaser! You can even add all your favorite toppings like guacamole, cilantro, and more. With this lasagna only taking 15 minutes to prep and 4 ingredients total, it’s a delicious and healthy option that’s perfect for even the busiest weeknights.