This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
For Lunch & Dinner:
- This Whole30 chicken salad recipe is creamy, crunchy and a tad bit sweet. This recipe is great for summer picnics and work lunches. We like to batch cook it so we can eat it all throughout the week.
- This keto big mac casserole is full of flavor, super simple to make and something the whole family can enjoy. This recipe is naturally dairy free and can be made autoimmune protocol friendly too.
- This paleo pizza casserole is seriously to die for! The creamy cashew cream combined with the cassava flour gluten free noodles, ground beef and turkey pepperoni is seriously to die for! This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and is something the whole family can eat.
- These deconstructed burger bowls are perfect for lunch and dinners on the go! The homemade special sauce combined with the sweet potatoes, greens, mushrooms, and pickles is seriously to die for. This recipe only takes minutes to make and is something for the whole family.
- This New York Strip Steak date night dinner makes takeout steaks taste weak. In this recipe, i go through the step by step process on how to get your steak juicy on the inside, yet crispy on the outside. This well seasoned steak combined with the garlic aioli is oh so delicious. This meal is naturally paleo and whole30 friendly and can be modified to be keto friendly.
- This gluten free shrimp scampi is everything shrimp scampi should be: simple, garlic-y, buttery, zesty, and full of flavor. In this recipe, I include multiple pasta options which makes it paleo, keto, AIP, and Whole30 friendly. This crowd pleasing recipe is quick, easy and clean. It be on the dinner table within 15 minutes.
- This keto turkey meatloaf is super simple to make, full of flavor and something the whole family can enjoy! This recipe is loaded with hidden vegetables, can be made egg free and only takes 15 minutes to prep. In my house we love batch cooking this gluten free meatloaf to have dinner ready to go for the nights we are in a rush!