This is the paleo week 19 meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
- These gluten free zucchini muffins are super soft and moist! They only take 10 minutes to prep and are a treat the whole family can enjoy. These muffins are not only gluten free but they are also flourless! The combination of the eggs and almond butter makes them a great option for breakfast.
For Lunch & Dinner:
- This naturally gluten free and paleo herb crusted salmon is one of most requested salmon recipes by my personal cheffing clients. The combination of honey mustard and almond flour makes for the most perfect crust. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, plus 20 minutes of cooking time, you can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes!
- This gluten free shrimp scampi is everything shrimp scampi should be: simple, garlic-y, buttery, zesty, and full of flavor. In this recipe, I include multiple pasta options which makes it paleo, keto, AIP, and Whole30 friendly. This crowd pleasing recipe is quick, easy and clean. It be on the dinner table within 15 minutes.
- This pesto chicken salad is creamy and oh so fresh. The fresh basil mixed with the spinach, pine nuts and fresh garlic is oh so delicious. This paleo chicken salad makes for the easiest on the go lunch.
- This pan seared filet mignon with a creamy mushroom sauce is everything you need for date night. The filet mignon in this recipe is crispy on the outside and oh so juicy on the inside. The creamy white sauce combined with the mushrooms makes this recipe oh so delicious. This recipe is quick and easy, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes. This recipe is naturally paleo, Whole30, and keto friendly. It can be made AIP friendly with one simple modification.
- These keto crab cakes made with old bay seasoning and buffalo sauce have a nice kick. The creamy garlic aioli combined with the old bay is oh so delicious. This recipe makes for a great summer dinner or appetizer.
- These shredded lamb power bowls make for a great lunch! They are loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. This recipe was inspired by one of my favorite salad places, Cava. This recipe is naturally Paleo, Whole30, and Keto friendly with an AIP option.
- This pan seared sea bass with ghee and pineapple pico de gallo melts in your mouth. The pan seared cooking method makes nice crispy edges with an inside that melts. This recipe only takes minutes to make meaning you can have dinner on the table within 15 minutes!