This naturally gluten free and paleo herb crusted salmon is one of most requested salmon recipes by my personal cheffing clients. The combination of honey mustard and almond flour makes for the most perfect crust. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, plus 20 minutes of cooking time, you can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes!
This blog post was originally posted on March 10th 2020, and updated on February 4th 2021 to improve user experience.
What You Need To Make This Herb Crusted Salmon:
- I love using Butcher Box! They ship me a monthly supply of all of my favorite wild caught and grass fed proteins. If you use my link HERE you can get $30 off of your first order.
- Almond flour-This is what gives the salmon the crusted touch. I like using the Costco almond flour brand.
- Honey mustard- I love using the 365 brand from Whole Foods.
- Fresh parsley-I love using fresh parsley as the herb in this recipe.
- Fresh lemon juice is always a good choice.
How To Make This Herb Crusted Salmon:
- This recipe is so simple.
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Next, mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Now, use a marinating brush and brush the sauce over the salmon.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes for medium well done.
- If you like your salmon less well done, cook it for 17 minutes. I prefer mine more well done at the 20 minute mark.
Can I Reheat This Salmon?
- Yes! I suggest doing so in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 and reheat for 5-10 minutes.
How Long Does It Last?
- I suggest eating the salmon within 3 days of cooking it.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
- AIP, Paleo, Keto, Whole30 Lemon Dill Shredded Salmon Salad
- Whole30 Salmon w/ Lemon Dill Dijon Sauce
- Whole30, AIP, Keto Shrimp Fried Rice
Herb Crusted Salmon (Paleo, Gluten Free)
- baking sheet
To garnish: OPTIONAL:
- red pepper flakes
- green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place the almond flour, honey mustard, and fresh parsley in a bowl and mix together. Coat the salmon with the sauce using a spoon or marinating brush. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Add optional garnishes on top if desired. Eat within 3 days of cooking.