These gluten free zucchini muffins are super soft and moist! They only take 10 minutes to prep and are a treat the whole family can enjoy. These muffins are not only gluten free but they are also flourless! The combination of the eggs and almond butter makes them a great option for breakfast.
This recipe was published on August 10th 2020 and updated July 28th 2021 to improve user experience.
- Almond butter-Make sure to get the creamy stuff and be aware of other ingredients that may be added. Oftentimes almond butter is loaded with a bunch of other stuff. Be sure to get single ingredient almond butter. I choose creamy over the crunchy because we want the muffins to be smooth.
- Eggs-To help bind everything together.
- Cinnamon-To add some spice (totally optional if you do not like spice.)
- Vanilla-To add some more flavor.
- Maple syrup-To sweeten things up.
- Zucchini- Make sure you grate it finely.
- Chocolate chips-I like the Hu gems. Just be sure to chop them up to get them finer because they are pretty big if you do not cut them.
- Sea salt-To add some saltiness!
How to make gluten free zucchini muffins:
- This recipe is super simple! First preheat the oven to 350, then place all ingredients in a bowl and fold together until smooth. Now, divide up the batter evenly into the muffin pans and bake for 20 minutes or until you can stick the fork in and it comes out clean.
How should I grate the zucchini?
- I like using a regular cheese grater like this one HERE.
Can I make them without chocolate?
What should I eat these with paleo zucchini muffins?
- You can eat them as is or you can serve them with almond butter!
Should I reheat them?
- You for sure can if you enjoy warm muffins!
Do these freeze well?
- Absolutely! I suggest freezing them in a single layer dish. If you have to stack them, separate them with parchment paper.
How long do these gluten free zucchini muffins last?
- I suggest storing them in the fridge for up to 5 days.
If you like these gluten free zucchini muffins, you will LOVE my other breakfast and snack recipes:
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- AIP Breakfast Muffins
- Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
- Egg Muffins
- Bacon Apple Butternut Squash Hash
- 3 Ingredient Protein Pancakes
- Spinach Mushroom Frittata
- Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
- muffin pan and liners
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place all ingredients in a bowl and fold together until mixed throughout. Line your muffin pan with muffin liners and evenly divide up the batter. Bake for 20 minutes or until you can stick a fork in it and it will come out clean.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.