These blender Flourless Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins are super easy to make and only require 10 minutes of prep time! These muffins are soft, fluffy and full of flavor. We love having a fresh batch of muffins filled with summer fruits in our house at all times. These gluten free muffins are not only delicious, and super kid friendly too! We love having a fresh stash of muffins on hand at all times for to go snacks and breakfasts.
What Makes These Muffins So Good?
- First off, they only take 10 minutes to prep!
- These muffins are naturally gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free, flourless, grain free, and paleo and celiac friendly!
- These muffins are super kid friendly too, kids love them!
You can freeze these muffins for up to a month in the freezer.
- I love making these flourless muffins on the weekend, with this recipe you can have fresh muffins on the table within 30 minutes.
- This recipe was inspired by my meal prep clients, they love seasonal muffins! You can check out my weekly meal prep menu if you are in the Pittsburgh area or you can even check out the other gluten free muffin recipes I have on my blog.
- Almond butter-This is the base of the recipe and what allows these muffins to be smooth! Be sure to get a smooth almond butter.
- Strawberries-Stems removed, washed, and diced!
- Maple syrup-To sweeten the muffins, if you are looking for a lower carb option you can skip the sweetener.
- Eggs-This binds the muffins together.
- Apple cider vinegar-This helps the muffins rise with the baking soda.
- Baking soda-Pushes the muffins to expand.
How To Make:
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in the mixer except the strawberries and hit blend until smooth.
- Add the strawberries into the mixer and fold in with a spatula. It is important the strawberries do not go in the blender because this will prevent the strawberry chunks from being in the muffins and we want the chunks!
- Either line your muffin pan with paper liners or use a silicone muffin tray and divide up the batter, be sure to only fill the muffins half way because they will rise.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until you can stick a fork in the muffins and the fork can come out clean.
- Allow the muffins to sit for 10 minutes prior to moving them.
Can I Substitute Peanut Butter For Almond Butter?
- Absolutely! However, peanut butter tastes a bit richer than almond butter so please note the taste will be a little different.
What Kind Of Almond Butter Should I Choose?
- I suggest using a creamy and smooth almond butter (one without almond chunks.) I love using the Kirkland brand for this. They have the best almond butter made with just pure almonds-no fillers. I have found it is the best bang for your buck!
How Long Do These Muffins Last?
- I suggest eating these muffins within 5 days.
How Should I Store Them?
- I suggest storing the muffins in an airtight container in the fridge!
Can I Use Frozen Strawberries?
- Yes, however, I suggest allowing them to thaw out before baking with them as they will be holding on to some water.
- If you are able to, invest in the silicone muffin liners! They are so much easier to clean and the muffins literally just pop right out.
- Be sure to allow your muffins to sit prior to moving to prevent them from falling apart.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other favorite gluten free muffins:
- Healthy Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Flourless Pumpkin Muffins
- Gluten Free Raspberry Lemon Muffins
- Banana Walnut Muffins
- Gluten Free Apple Muffins
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins
- muffin pan
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup strawberries washed, stems removed and diced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place all ingredients in a blender expect the strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Once the batter is blended, either use a silicone muffin pan or a muffin pan and add muffin cups or spray it with oil tp prevent sticking. Divide up the batter between 8 muffin cups and then drop in the chopped strawberries. Mix the batter with the strawberries with a spoon. Bake for 18 minutes or until you can stick a fork in the muffin and it comes out clear. Allow the muffins to sit before removing. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna