This Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash recipe is super simple and requires minimal clean up and hassle! Spaghetti squash is a wonderful lower carb alternative that is keto friendly. Cooking it in the air fryer is the easiest way to cook it!
What You Need To Make Spaghetti Squash In The Air Fryer:
- Spaghetti squash-ha! I have found that my grocery store carries them all year round.
- Sea salt & pepper-To taste.
- Cooking oil spray-I like using avocado oil cooking spray. I get mine at Costco but any kind of oil spray will work.
How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In The Air Fryer:
- First, cut off the bottom of the squash on both ends. Then, cut the squash down the middle longways.
- Now, using a spoon, spoon out the seeds inside the spaghetti squash.
- Now, spray the inside of the squash with your cooking oil spray. Be generous with it!
- Now, sprinkle in the pepper and sea salt and place the spaghetti squash in the air fryer with the open side face up.
- Air fry at 400 for 20 minutes!
- When the 20 minutes is up, use a fork to scrape out the “spaghetti.”
What Kind Of Air Fryer Should I Use For Cooking Spaghetti Squash?
- I have had this air fryer HERE for years and am obsessed! Not only does it air fry but it also works as an instant pot, saute station, and so much more! However, any kind of air fryer will work but make sure it at least fits 8 quarts.
What Makes Spaghetti Squash So Good?
- First, it is a great lower crab spaghetti alternative that is a lot lighter than regular pasta! Spaghetti squash is a great way to get your vegetables in but still eat “pasta” for dinner. Spaghetti squash also happens to be lower carb which means it is perfect for those doing a lower carb or keto like diet! It is naturally AIP (Autoimmune Protocol Friendly), Whole30 and paleo friendly.
Why Should I Cook It In The Air Fryer?
- Cooking spaghetti squash in the air fryer is by far the easiest way! The oven takes far longer than the air fryer and the texture is just so much better when you cook it this way.
What Should I Serve It With?
- I love eating spaghetti squash with just a little bit of salt and pepper, but also love eating it with red sauce! It would go great as a pasta alternative in any of these recipes:
If you like this recipe you will LOVE my other easy vegetable recipes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Easy Spaghetti Squash In The Air Fryer
- Air fryer at least 8 quarts
- 1 spaghetti squash
- cooking oil spray I like avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt to sprinkle
- 1/2 tsp black pepper to sprinkle
- Cut the ends off of the spaghetti squash. Then, cut the spaghetti squash longways in half. Scoop out the seeds and heavily spray the squash with the cooking spray oil. Sprinkle the sea salt and pepper on squash. Place the squashes face up in the air fryer. Cook on 400 for 20 minutes. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna