This instant pot zucchini recipe is super simple to make and can go well with so many dishes! This recipe only requires 5 minutes of hands-on time.
What you need to make zucchini in the instant pot:
- Zucchini-Cut longways and cut in moon line shapes.
- Bone broth-Or water to steam the zucchini.
- Sea salt-To season.
- Lemon juice-For flavor.
How to make instant pot zucchini:
- First, place the liquid at the bottom of the instant pot.
- Next, insert the steam basket into the instant pot. Place the cubed zucchini in the basket.
- Set the pot to steam for 2 minutes.
- Once the two minutes are up, drain the liquid and season the zucchini with the salt and lemon juice.
What does this go well with?
- I like having easy vegetables prepped and ready to go in my refrigerator. This easy vegetable goes great with almost anything. I will make a batch at the beginning of the week and serve it with things like chicken piccata, chicken parmesan, or teriyaki chicken.
What if I do not have a steam basket for my instant pot?
- You can steam zucchini on the stovetop with a steam basket. You can also saute it in a little bit of avocado oil or cooking oil with salt.
What is the best kind of instant pot?
- I LOVE this one. I have had it for years and it works so well. It serves multiple functions and only takes up space for one appliance on the counter. You can also use it as an air fryer, instant pot, to saute, to pressure cook and much more!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other vegetable side dishes:
- Thai pasta salad
- Whole30 potato salad
- Vegan sweet potato mash
- Crispy mini potatoes
- Lemon cucumber pickles
Instant Pot Zucchini
- Instant Pot
- 6 cups zucchini chopped, roughly 2 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup bone broth or water
To season (optional)
- sea salt
- lemon juice
- red pepper flakes
- Wash and cut the zucchini into half moons. Place the instant pot trivet into the instant pot, then place the steaming basket inside. Pour in the bone broth, then add the zucchini into the steaming basket and set the instant pot to steam for 2 minutes. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.