This sauteed kale and mushrooms recipe is super quick, easy and a staple in my house! The garlicky mushrooms combined with the lemon juice and bone broth is oh so delicious. This recipe only takes minutes to make and goes great with just about anything.
Sauteed Kale And Mushrooms Ingredients:
- Bone broth–I like the Kettle & Fire brand. If you use my link HERE and enter ALLIANNASKITCHEN when you check out you can save 20% off on your first order.
- Lemon & apple cider vinegar-This helps break down the fibers in the kale. Kale is a tough vegetable, but mixing it up with something acidic helps to break it down.
- Sea salt-To taste,
- Mushrooms-Any kind will work, I like baby bella.
- Kale-You can buy it already chopped whole. If you buy it chopped, be sure to pull off the stems. If you buy it whole, be sure to cut the stem out and chop the kale into small pieces.
- Garlic-For flavor.
- Ghee-Avocado oil will also work.
How to make:
- First, wash and chop your mushrooms. Mushrooms are a dirty vegetable therefore it is essential to wash and wipe them well. I like to chop them longways and use the stems as well.
- Next, add the ghee or avocado oil and garlic into a pan on medium heat.
- Then, add in the remaining ingredients and saute until the kale is soft.
What should I serve this with?
I love this as an AIP thanksgiving side dish! But you can also serve it with:
How should I reheat kale?
- This recipe definitely tastes better fresh off of the stove, however if you need to reheat it, I would reheat it on the stovetop!
If you like this recipe, you will love my other vegetable recipes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Sauteed Kale And Mushrooms
- Sautéing pan
- Place the avocado oil or ghee in a large pan to medium heat. Add in the garlic and the remaining ingredients. Saute until the kale is soft (5-10 minutes). If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.