This quick and easy raspberry paleo jam is the perfect homemade dessert sauce. It requires less than 5 minutes of hands on time and is naturally refined sugar free and AIP friendly. The lemon juice combined with the raw honey enhances the flavor of the raspberries oh so nicely. We love to use it to top off all of our favorite desserts!
What You Will Need To Make This Raspberry Paleo Jam:
- Raspberries-Fresh and ripe raspberries are always the way to go but you can also use frozen. If you are feeling adventurous, you can add a combination of fresh berries: strawberries, blackberries and blueberries.
- Lemon juice-The lemon juice compliments the fresh raspberries oh so nicely.
- Raw honey-The raw honey adds an added layer of sweetness to the jam. You can also substitute it for pure maple syrup if you are vegan.
How To Make Raspberry Paleo Jam:
- This recipe is SO simple and easy. First, place a saucepan on the stove on medium high heat.
- Next, add all ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Stir or whisk with a mini whisk every 5 minutes.
How Long Does This Last In The Fridge?
- Up to 1 month! Make sure you store it in an airtight jar.
Can I Freeze Paleo Jam?
- Yes, you sure can! You can freeze it for up to one year. Just make sure you freeze it in a glass mason jar and leave at least one inch at the top. Food expands when it freezes.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
Raspberry Paleo Jam
- 3 cups raspberries washed
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup raw honey sub maple syrup if vegan
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan on medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes with a lid on. Whisk every 5 minutes. Let the sauce cool in the pan, then pour in a mason jar to store in the fridge.