This gluten free zucchini bread is naturally flourless, super soft, moist and sweet. This recipe only requires 10 minutes of hands-on time and is something the whole family can enjoy!
Gluten free zucchini bread ingredients:
- Egg-To bind everything together.
- Nut butter-I like peanut or almond butter, either works! I love to buy both in bulk from Costco. Make sure whatever brand you do buy only has real whole ingredients in it. It literally should just be nuts, olive oil and salt and maybe some water. So many companies are putting unnecessary additives in their products and it is not necessary.
- Zucchini-Grated. I like using this cheese grater here.
- Sea salt-To balance out the sweetness!
- Maple syrup-To sweeten up the bread.
- Avocado oil spray-To prevent the bread from sticking to the pan.
- Baking soda-To help the bread rise.
- Cinnamon-To add a nice kick.
How to make paleo zucchini bread?
- I love this recipe because it is so simple.
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Next, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Line your bread pan with parchment paper and spray with avocado oil.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Stick a fork in it to ensure that it is done prior to removing from the oven.
- Allow the bread to sit for 10 minutes prior to removing from the pan.
- Lastly, flip the pan over on a cooling rack and allow the bread to naturally pop out.
- Serve with optional honey drizzle or ghee.
How long does this last?
- I suggest eating within a week. Be sure to keep your zucchini bread in the fridge!
How should I serve it?
- I love serving it with ghee, honey or just by itself.
How do I grate the zucchini?
- I like using a cheese grater like this ONE here.
Is this zucchini bread dairy free?
- It sure is!
Can I freeze this paleo zucchini bread?
- You sure can! I suggest taking it out of the bread pan, allowing it to cool completely then wrapping it tightly in saran wrap.
What kind of pan should I use?
- I like using these mini 5 inch loaf pans.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
- Paleo chocolate chip muffins
- Mini gluten free zucchini bundt cakes
- Flourless zucchini muffins
- Paleo blueberry muffins
- Paleo pumpkin muffins
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Gluten free zucchini bread
- Small loaf pan
- Preheat the oven to 325. Place all ingredient sin a bowl and mix until smooth. Line 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with avocado oil to prevent sticking. Pour the batter in and bake for 35 minutes. Be sure to test the bread with a fork by poking a fork through and ensuring it comes out clean.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.