These Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are super easy to make and make for the perfect snack! These homemade healthy gluten free dairy-free banana chocolate chip muffins are naturally flourless and only take minutes to prep. We always keep a stash in my house for days where we want a snack on the go.
What Makes These Banana Gluten Free Muffins So Good?
- First off, they are so easy to make!
- Secondly, they are super fluffy and moist. No dry muffins here!
Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Ingredients:
- Nut butter-This is what acts in place of the flour. You can use almond butter or peanut butter here!
- Eggs-This helps bind everything together.
- Maple syrup-To add some sweetness. You can skip this if you are trying to eat lower carb!
- Chocolate chips-My favorite dairy free chocolate chips are made by Enjoy Life. They are allergy friendly so they are soy free too.
- Banana-Mashed, this gives these gluten free banana muffins their banana flavor!
- Apple cider vinegar & baking soda-This is what causes the muffins to rise and really poof up.
How To Make:
- First, preheat the oven to 350 and place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Next, line a cupcake pan with muffin liners so they do not stick. Personally I love using silicone muffin pans because the muffins just pop right out. You can find mine that I use HERE
- Now, divide up the muffin mix into 8 muffins and bake for 25 minutes. Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes prior to popping them out.
Can I Freeze Homemade Muffins?
- Yes! Be sure to allow the muffins to cool prior to placing them in the freezer. I suggest putting them in a glass container or ziplock bag (be sure to remove all of the air as best as you can.) the muffins will last in the freezer for a few weeks.
How Long Do These Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins Last?
- They will last for up to a week in the fridge.
What Goes Well With These?
We love eating these muffins for breakfast or even at brunch! I love the idea of serving them with:
- Oven Baked Turkey Bacon
- Dairy Free Hollandaise Sauce
- Gluten Free French Toast Casserole
- Banana Chia Pudding
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
- Gluten Free Apple Muffins
- Flourless Pumpkin Muffins
- Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- muffin/cupcake pan
- cupcake liners
- mixing bowls
- 1 cup almond butter or peanut butter will work
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips I like the enjoy life mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 banana mashed
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Place the muffin liners in the muffin cups and and evenly divide up the batter into 8 muffins. Bake for 25 minutes or until you can stick a fork in the oven and it comes out clean. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna