- 12 cage free eggs
- 1 cup of peppers diced
- ¼ cup of onion diced
- Optional : 6 slices of cooked bacon crumbled OR 6 cooked breakfast sausage links chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place the eggs and dill in a bowl and whisk together.
- Line a muffin tin with these silicone baking cups. Do NOT use paper liners, the eggs will stick. No need to spray the cups.
- Mix the onions, peppers, & bacon/ sausage if applicable in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the veggie/ meat mix to the baking cups.
- Evenly divide the egg mixture between the 12 cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy throughout the week! I like to eat my muffins with berries.
This post contains affiliate links. I only promote products I use and love. If you buy through my link I will earn a small percentage at no extra cost to you.