This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
- These pizza egg muffins make for a fun, easy and delicious breakfast alternative. The pizza sauce combined with the Italian sausage and turkey pepperoni is full of flavor! This recipe only takes 15 minutes to prep and is something the whole family can enjoy.
For Lunch & Dinner:
- These keto crab cakes made with old bay seasoning and buffalo sauce have a nice kick. The creamy garlic aioli combined with the old bay is oh so delicious. This recipe makes for a great summer dinner or appetizer.
- This paleo mac and cheese recipe is creamy and delicious! This recipe only takes minutes to make and is something the whole family can eat.
- These sheet pan chicken fajitas are perfect for nights where you want a home cooked meal but do not have the time for something hands on! The sweet peppers combined with the red onion and homemade fajita seasoning is full of flavor. This recipe only requires 10 minutes of hands on time and is super kid friendly.
- This whole30/ paleo chicken piccata recipe adds a modern twist to the traditional Italian chicken piccata recipe. The creamy lemon caper sauce compliments the golden chicken breasts oh so nicely. With chicken piccata being a crowd pleaser, this recipe is perfect for all of your hosting and family dinner needs.
- This Whole30 Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe is a favorite of my personal chefs. This dairy free bang bang sauce tastes just like the real stuff! With this recipe, you can have paleo bang bang shrimp on the table within 30 minutes!
- These quick, easy and restaurant styled copycat crispy honey mustard chicken wings are to die for. The honey mustard combined with the fresh green onions is oh so delicious. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, it is the most perfect date night snack and quick dinner option.
- This gluten free thai pasta salad is loaded with flavor, super easy to make and something the whole family can eat! This recipe can be on your table within 30 minutes and it is naturally Whole30 friendly. My meal prep clients go crazy over this recipe.