This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
For Lunch & Dinner:
- These keto crab cakes made with old bay seasoning and buffalo sauce have a nice kick. The creamy garlic aioli combined with the old bay is oh so delicious. This recipe makes for a great summer dinner or appetizer.
- This pan seared chilean sea bass makes for the most perfect in house date night meal. It is super quick, easy and flavorful. The buttery sea bass combined with the caper ghee shallot sauce is so delicious and it only takes 15 minutes to make.
- This sriracha honey salmon is oh so delicious and the most perfect weeknight meal. This dish is something the whole family can enjoy. The combination of honey and sriracha is quite the winning combo. When you make this recipe you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- These honey lemon garlic chicken drumsticks scream summer! They go great with just about anything. The dijon mustard combined with the raw honey, garlic and tangy lemon makes for the BEST combination. With this recipe, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
- These buffalo shrimp tacos make for the most perfect summer dinner! The crispy homemade cassava tortillas combined with the creamy coleslaw and homemade ranch dressing makes these tacos oh so delicious.
- This Whole30 shrimp pesto pasta is seriously to die for! It is one of our go-to’s for personal cheffing clients. The fresh basil combined with the nutritional yeast and pine nuts gives this dairy free pesto a creamy and nutty taste. This recipe can be on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- These crispy garlic AIP chicken thighs are the perfect dinner that both you and your family will love to eat. The arrowroot powder acts as the breading and makes these chicken thighs oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally Whole30 and Paleo friendly. This crowd pleasing dish takes less than 10 minutes to prepare which makes it an easy to go for all of your weekly dinner needs.