This sriracha honey salmon is oh so delicious and the most perfect weeknight meal. This dish is something the whole family can enjoy. The combination of honey and sriracha is quite the winning combo. When you make this recipe you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
What Do I Need To Make Sriracha Honey Salmon?
- Wild caught salmon-I am obsessed with Butcher Box! They send me a monthly shipment of all of my favorite wild caught meats and seafoods. If you use my link HERE, you can get $30 off your first order.
- Coconut aminos-coconut aminos is my go to soy sauce alternative in paleo cooking. Not all brands are created equally. I prefer the Trader Joe’s brand out of all of the ones out there. If you do not have a Trader Joe’s near you, you can order them online HERE.
- Honey-Typically I say always go for local honey but since you are baking it here any honey brand will do. The combination of the honey and the sriracha is delicious!
- Rice vinegar- The rice vinegar adds some tangyness to this sweet salmon.
- Sriracha-This is what adds the spice! I love Trader Joe’s brand because it is pretty clean.
- Ginger-Gives this recipe a nice kick!
- Sesame oil-This is what gives this salmon the Asian like flavor.
- Garlic-adds even more flavor!
- OPTIONAL cauliflower rice-to serve the salmon over.
To garnish (OPTIONAL)
- Green onions-chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- White sesame seeds
- Lime juice
How To Make Sriracha Honey Salmon:
- First thing is first, mix all ingredients aside from the salmon in a bowl.
- Next, pour half of the sauce into a ziplock bag and cut up the salmon into 2-3 pieces. Add the salmon into the bag. Shake up the bag.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and place it on a baking sheet.
- I love to cook this recipe in my toaster oven because I do not have to heat up the whole oven. Pour the remaining sauce from the bag over the salmon.
- Cook the salmon on 350 for 15-20 minutes. If you like your salmon well done stick with 20 minutes, if you like it less well done stick to 15 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking you can cook the optional cauliflower rice or brown rice to make this into a full meal.
Can I Use This Honey Sriracha Salmon Dish For Meal Prep?
- Yes, I suggest eating it within 2-3 days.
How Can I Reheat Salmon?
- I like to reheat it in the oven on 350 for 5-10 minutes.
If you like this salmon recipe, you will LOVE:
- Paleo Herb Crusted Salmon
- Whole30 & Paleo Lemon Dill Dijon Salmon
- AIP, Paleo, Keto & Whole30 Friendly Shredded Lemon Dill Salmon Salad
- baking sheet (I like using my toaster oven)
For the salmon:
- red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds
- green onions
- 1 bag cauliflower rice
- Preheat your oven or the toaster over to 350. Mix all ingredients except the salmon and rice in a bowl. Add 1/2 of the sauce to a ziplock bag and add the salmon, move the salmon around so it marinates evenly. Remove the salmon from the bag and add to a baking sheet. Pour the remaining sauce from the bag on to the salmon. Cook the salmon for 15-20 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, make the optional cauliflower rice. Once the salmon is done, garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and red pepper flakes if desired. Use the remaining half of the sauce to dip the salmon in.