This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- These pizza egg muffins make for a fun, easy and delicious breakfast alternative. The pizza sauce combined with the Italian sausage and turkey pepperoni is full of flavor! This recipe only takes 15 minutes to prep and is something the whole family can enjoy.
For Lunch & Dinner:
- This crispy AIP paleo, keto, and whole30 compliant air fried chicken is exactly what you need for meal prep, These AIP chicken tenders are super crispy, have minimal ingredients and only takes 5 minutes of hands on time. These crispy chicken tenders are the perfect addition to any meal. We love to add it to our favorite salads and veggie loaded bowls.
- This Thai shrimp soup makes for the most perfect comfort meal. This soup is naturally dairy free and creamy from the coconut cream yet it has a nice kick from the red pepper flakes. This soup is naturally keto, paleo, and Whole30 friendly and it can be made autoimmune protocol friendly.
- These halibut fish tacos are one of our weekly go to recipes. They are loaded with flavor, light, easy, and oh so delicious. You can make the halibut multiple ways in this recipe. We like to pair these tacos with our fresh mango salsa and crispy homemade tortillas.
- This paleo gnocchi bolognese is a healthy spin on the traditional Italian dish. It is loaded with flavor and nutrient dense, you will have no idea that the gnocchi is actually made from cauliflower! This dish only requires 5 minutes of hands on time and 15 minutes of cook time making it the perfect weeknight meal for days you are in a rush. This dish is simple yet mouthwatering good. The fresh basil on the top adds the most perfect touch.
- This gluten free shrimp scampi is everything shrimp scampi should be: simple, garlic-y, buttery, zesty, and full of flavor. In this recipe, I include multiple pasta options which makes it paleo, keto, AIP, and Whole30 friendly. This crowd pleasing recipe is quick, easy and clean. It be on the dinner table within 15 minutes.
- This Whole30 chicken salad recipe is creamy, crunchy and a tad bit sweet. This recipe is great for summer picnics and work lunches. We like to batch cook it so we can eat it all throughout the week.
- These paleo sheet pan shrimp tacos are exactly what you need on the nights where you do not have much time to cook and want to make something the whole family can eat! This recipe is super simple and only requires 10 minutes of hands on time.