This is the paleo week 17 meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
AIP Breakfast Muffins with Bacon and Apples
For Lunch & Dinner:
Whole30 Pork Tenderloin w/ Herb Crust
- This Whole30 pork tenderloin with herb crust is a staple in my house. It is crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and full of flavor. This is something the whole family can eat and it takes less than 15 minutes to make. We like to make this recipe in bulk for get togethers because it is so easy!
Halibut Fish Tacos
- These halibut fish tacos are one of our weekly go to recipes. They are loaded with flavor, light, easy, and oh so delicious. You can make the halibut multiple ways in this recipe. We like to pair these tacos with our fresh mango salsa and crispy homemade tortillas.
Gluten Free Fried Shrimp
- We all love those healthy recipes that you would never know are healthy, that is how I feel about this gluten free fried shrimp recipe. This recipe reminds me of my youth! The gluten free breading is crispy yet full of flavor. This recipe is naturally gluten free, paleo, Whole30 and AIP friendly.
Herb Crusted Salmon
- This naturally gluten free and paleo herb crusted salmon is one of most requested salmon recipes by my personal cheffing clients. The combination of honey mustard and almond flour makes for the most perfect crust. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, plus 20 minutes of cooking time, you can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes!
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- These crispy buffalo chicken wings are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, flavorful and spicy. My partner jokes that they are copycat sports bar wings, yet they are whole30 and paleo friendly. These wings only require 10 minutes of hands on time. We like to make them in place of take out on the weekends. These healthy chicken wings make the perfect meal and snack.
Crispy Whole30, KETO, & AIP Paleo Chicken Tenders
- This crispy AIP paleo, keto, and whole30 compliant air fried chicken is exactly what you need for meal prep, These AIP chicken tenders are super crispy, have minimal ingredients and only takes 5 minutes of hands on time. These crispy chicken tenders are the perfect addition to any meal. We love to add it to our favorite salads and veggie loaded bowls.
Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
- This shrimp fried cauliflower rice dish tastes just like Chinese take out yet it is made with cauliflower instead of brown rice. This recipe is super simple and kid friendly. The fresh ginger combined with the green onions makes this dish oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally paleo, Whole30 and keto friendly. It can also be made AIP friendly with just a few modifications.
Leave a Reply